Jobst Anti EM/GP Waist High Seamless Elastic Stockings
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
The Jobst Anti-EM/GP High Seamless Elastic Stockings help to minimize the risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as an embolism or blood clot. These comfortable, seamless, and unisex therapy stockings provide 18 mmHg of compression and come in several styles and numerous sizes to ensure the perfect fit for every patient. As the highest level of the anti-embolism gradient compression therapy range, the 18 mmHg of support is commonly used for patients recovering from surgery, and for those confined to bed for extended periods of time. This level helps to prevent thromboembolism, ensures a venous return, and is indicated for wearers who are immobile. A cleverly designed opening at the top of the foot facilitates easier inspection of the toes and feet, allowing users to see the benefits of their compression stockings at a glance.
- Reinforced heel makes stockings more durable.
- Latex free formula helps avoid allergic reactions.
- Soft, breathable fabric is lightweight and comfortable.
- The number of sizes ensures a proper fit which increases patient compliance.
- Accurate gradient compression therapy minimizes the risk of DVT (blood clots).
- An opening on the top of the foot allows for easy visual inspection of the foot and toes.
- Lightweight, breathable spandex/nylon blend provides comfortable elasticity and a seamless design.
- Who needs Jobst Anti-EM/GP High Seamless Elastic Stockings:Formulated as a unisex design for both men and women, these anti-embolism stockings come in a wide selection of sizes and styles. They help to minimize the development of blood clots, especially in hospitalized and immobilized patients. Soft, light, and cool, these seamless, elastic styles include knee highs that come 12 pairs to a box, and thigh highs and waist highs that come 6 pairs to a box. White color only.
- The Jobst Anti-EM/GP High Seamless Elastic Stockings are ideal for: Male and Female Hospital Patients, Bedridden and/or Immobilized Patients - Anti-embolism stockings are generally used to reduce the risk of deep vein thrombosis (thromboembolism, blood clot, embolism, DVT) following surgical procedures, and for individuals who are confined to bed and/or immobilized for extended periods of time. Unisex design.
Care instructions :
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not bleach, dry clean or iron.
- Machine wash in lukewarm water with delicate fabric detergent.
Fiber contents :
- Waist High: 75% Nylon; 25% Spandex
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.