Jobst Men Knee High Compression Stocking
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
The Jobst Therapeutic Socks for Men offer effective relief for lower extremity swelling and discomfort. Fashionable and durable, these super-soft socks are easy to don and provide exceptional moisture and odor control for all-day wearing comfort. Often utilized by travelers and others who stand and/or sit for extended periods of time, it's lighter level of gradient compression is indicated for mild swelling in the legs and feet. It is suggested for a range of minor circulatory conditions, including varicose veins, DVT prevention, post-sclerotherapy, and leg fatigue. Jobst's innovative for Men microfiber weave delivers unparalleled moisture and odor control, with a specialized antimicrobial inhibitor blended into the socks. The abrasion-resistant and reinforced heel enhance durability, while the smooth and bubble-shaped toe area adds comfort. This knee-high stays comfortably in place with the non-binding top band. It is suited for mild to moderate swelling, uique forMen microfiber construction is woven with antimicrobial fibers to reduce growth of bacteria and keep feet feeling fresh. It is suggested therapy for travelers, extensive sitting and/or standing, orthostatic/postural hypotension, post-sclerotherapy, varicose veins, post-sclerotherapy, and to prevent deep vein thrombosis. . These tight socks come with a reinforced heel that resists shoe abrasion. They are also made with strong yarn that resists wear and tear so you can enjoy these closed toe socks for years to come. These knee high socks offer a fashionable ribbed design that delivers gradient compression therapy, all while looking like a men's dress sock.
- Easier to put on
- Cool and comfortable
- Microfiber yarns help keep feet cool and dry
- Used to reduce mild swelling and discomfort in the legs and feet
- The durable, ribbed design can be worn with business, casual, or dress attire
- Delivers Precise compression to assure benefits of gradient compression therapy
- A smooth toe seam and bubble shape add extra comfort to these energizing stockings
- Our special formula fights odor by stopping the growth of fungi and bacteria on the socks
- Microfibers wick away moisture six times faster than regular nylon for a dryer, cooler feeling
- These socks are for varicosis and oedema, as well as the prevention of recurrent venous ulcers
- Jobst for Men is equipped with an all day comfort band that keeps your socks up without pinching or binding
- Suitable for the treatment of superficial thrombophlebitis and after ot vein surgery, post sclerosing therapy
- It mitigates lower extremity swelling and keeps your legs and feet feeling cool, dry, and odor-free all day, in every season
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.