Medical IV Start Kit Venipunture Kit
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
IV Start Kit comes with everything you need to prepare a patient for an IV or blood draws. A pair of medium sized latex exam gloves is included to promote sterility and keep your hands clean. The latex tourniquet helps make the veins more visible to prevent the need of repeated stabbing of the patient that can result in bruising and other complications. An alcohol prep pad as well as a SEPP applicator with povidone iodine are also provided to clean the area. After removing the IV or blood draw needle, you will have an adhesive bandage and some 8-ply gauze available to absorb any blood from the puncture site. In addition, some of the kits come with the blood collection needle and barrel! A biohazard bag is included in the same kits as the needles for easy and safer disposal of materials. The Medical Action Industries IV Kit is a set of items that are required to start an IV procedure easily and effectively. The accessories come well-assembled, individually wrapped and sterilized to save valuable time for healthcare practitioners. This IV start kit comes in three varieties, each having a different number of items to assist all kinds of IV requirements. The kits mainly include a tourniquet, applicators, gauzes, tape and Tegaderm dressing. However, one variant among these kits is kit number 61516 which also includes a blood collection barrel and needle. The MAI IV Kit 267004 that comes with ChloraPrep SEPP and Tegaderm Bandages. The ChloraPrep SEPP is an antiseptic applicator that cleans the area effectively and helps preserve an antimicrobial layer over skin. It also contains a venipuncture information label that allows you to label the items with their appropriate names for safety. The label also aids in quick identification of items, especially while they are being implemented in emergencies. All kits come with a tourniquet bandage that assists in restricting the flow of blood in the veins and arteries. Kits also include a high grade gauze sponge and an alcohol prep pad that aids in minimizing the risk of infections.
- Available in different kits to meet variety of situations
- Each kit includes a tourniquet bandage for ease of insertion
- Ideal for preparing emergency IV setting effectively and quickly
- Includes all necessary items for IV Start Kits
Medical Action IV Kit Contains:
- 1 Pair Medium Latex Exam Gloves
- Medium Alcohol Prep Pad
- Povidone Iodine in SEPP Ampule Applicator
- Adhesive Bandage 3/4 X 3 Inch
- 2 X 2 Inch 8-Ply Gauze Sponge
- 1 X 18 Inch Tourniquet
- 50 Per Case
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.