SenSura Mio Click Cut-to-fit Convex Light Barrier
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
SenSura Mio Convex Light is an adaptive convex baseplate that provides stability around the stoma while being flexible. The elastic adhesive fits your body and the pouch stays discreet. SenSura Mio Convex Light has a curved shape that fits securely to uneven skin areas, deep-seated areas and stomas that need support or help to protrude. Combined with the elastic adhesive, it provides a more secure fit* to the individual body shape.
- Standard wear
- Belt tabs for use with 4237, 4247
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- FlexShell is designed for stability and flexibility
- A Click coupling for reassurance and feeling of security.
- Elastic adhesive for a secure fit to individual body shapes.
- Adaptive convex with integrated flexlines for a unique combination of stability and flexibility.
The SenSura Mio Convex 2-piece Click baseplate featuring an adaptive convex shell and an elastic adhesive is separate from the pouch, so the pouch can be changed without changing the baseplate. The pouch is coupled to the baseplate by means of the Click coupling, which gives an audible "click" when the pouch is securely locked to the baseplate. SenSura Mio Convex Click is available in a broad range of baseplates: Light and Deep convex variants in various pre-cut or hole sizes which can be customized, with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent, or with inspection window, and with coupling systems of 40, 50, 60 or 70 mm in diameter.
The Light convex is for stomas with openings in level with the skin that need gentle help to protrude, or for slightly deep-seated areas where a light curve is needed to get a good grip.
The Deep convex is for stomas with openings below skin level that need a lot of help to protrude, or for deep-seated areas where a deep curve is needed to get a good grip.
- The adaptive convex with integrated flexlines provides a unique combination of stability and flexibility, so you will experience a level of comfort without any compromise on security.
- SenSura Mio Convex has an adaptive convex shell and an elastic adhesive that provide a more secure fit* to uneven skin areas, deep-seated areas and stomas that need support or help to protrude.
- The elastic adhesive ensures that the product can stretch and retract back. Skin has a natural elasticity that helps it bend and stretch when the body moves. Like skin, SenSura Mio Convex is elastic, so it simply bends and stretches with your skin when your body moves.
The SenSura Mio Convex looks different than any other ostomy pouch, as it is designed to optimize discretion and provide an honest look.
- SenSura Mio Convex does not try to imitate the body. It is an honest product, a personal accessory that optimizes discretion so you can feel confident.
- The color of SenSura Mio Convex is chosen among hundreds of colors to find exactly the color that optimizes discretion under all clothing colors – even white.
- Unlike other ostomy products, SenSura Mio Convex is made of a material that we otherwise wear on the body, i.e. textile material. It is soft and comfortable against the skin, it provides low friction against clothes and it does not feel wet after taking a shower. In addition, the textile material makes the ostomy pouch look more like a piece of clothing than a medical device.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.