Similac Pro-Total Comfort Infant Formula
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Similac Pro-Total Comfort Infant Formula is the first and only gentle formula with partially hydrolyzed protein and 2’-FL HMO, an immune-nourishing prebiotic like that found in breast milk. Parents reported a significant reduction in fussiness, gassiness, and crying after just 1 day, and the improvement was maintained. Exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E is important for helping support baby’s brain and eye development. Complete nutrition for delicate tummies
- Contains milk ingredients. li>Lutein to support eye health.
- DHA for brain and eye development.
- Prebiotics to help promote digestive health.
- Partially hydrolyzed protein for easy digestion.
- Calcium for strong bones and no palm olein oil.
- Nucleotides to help support the immune system.
- For mild tolerance symptoms such as fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity.
- Vitamin E, an important nutrient found in breast milk to support developing cells.
- A unique blend of carbohydrates using two different absorption pathways to help maximize absorption and minimize malabsorption risks.
- Easy-to-digest gentle protein and prebiotics.OptiGRO is exclusive blend of DHA, lutein and vitamin E: these important ingredients are found in breast milk.
- A non-GMO option for complete nutrition for baby's first year.2'-FL Human Milk Oligosaccharide helps strengthen the immune system to be more like the breastfed infant than ever before.
Ingredients: Corn maltodextrin, whey protein hydrolysate, high oleic safflower oil, sugar, soy oil, coconut oil.
Less than 2% ingredients: C. cohnii oil, M. alpina oil, 2'-fucozyllactose, short-chain fructooligosaccharides, beta-carotene, lutein, lycopene, calcium citrate, potassium phosphate, calcium phosphate, magnesium chloride, salt, potassium citrate, ascorbic acid, choline chloride, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, calcium hydroxide, ferrous sulfate, taurine, m-inositol, choline bitartrate, zinc sulfate, ascorbyl palmitate, l-carnitine, niacinamide, mixed tocopherols, D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, vitamin A palmitate, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, manganese sulfate, phylloquinone, potassium iodide, biotin, sodium selenate, vitamin D3, vitamin B12, potassium hydroxide, and nucleotides (adenosine 5’-monophosphate, cytidine 5’-monophosphate, disodium guanosine 5’-monophosphate, disodium uridine 5’-monophosphate).
Precautions: Consult physician prior to switching formulas, never use a microwave oven to warm formula, serious burns can result.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.