Smith & Nephew Pico 7 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Smith & Nephew PICO 7 Two Dressing Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System’s silicone-based, four-layer dressing design manages exudate through simultaneous absorption and evaporation, providing greater comfort, reducing the number of dressing changes, and enabling NPWT to be an option for a wider range of patients in all care settings. PICO consists of an NPWT pump connected to an absorbent gentle adhesive dressing that is applied to the wound. When the pump is turned on, air is pulled out of the dressing and excess fluid from the wound will start to enter the dressing.
Smith & Nephew PICO 7 Two Dressing Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System Features
- The dressing helps to prevent bacteria from entering the wound
- It may also improve blood flow to the wound which will help it to heal
- Stimulate formulation of granulation tissue
- Increase blood flow
- Reduce edema
- Improve wound contraction
- Protect against external contamination
- Ultra quiet pump
- Handy indicator
- For open and chronic wounds as well as closed incisions
- Ease of use with small, light and portable design
- No canister needed
- With two dressings, one pump and pump clip, secondary fixation strips
- Low to moderately exuding wounds, up to seven day system
When to use PICO
- The easy-to-use PICO System expands the options for applying NPWT to many wound conditions, as well as closed surgical incisions. PICO is appropriate for:
- Acute wounds
- Chronic wounds
- Closed surgical incisions
- Traumatic wounds
- Sub-acute and dehisced wounds
- Flaps and grafts
- Partial-thickness burns
- Ulcers – diabetic, pressure, leg
Benefits of the PICO System
- Reduced Nursing Time
- Simple to apply and operate
- Fewer dressing changes
- Canister-free and disposable
- No alarm notifications
Positive Patient Outcomes
- Small and portable
- Comfortable to wear
- Can be worn up to seven days
- Supports mobility during daily activities
- Lower cost of therapy
- Less time to treat and heal wounds
- Fewer post-operative complications
- Off-the-shelf ready with no delivery wait time
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details