TheraBand Professional Latex Resistance Bands 6" Wide
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
TheraBand Professional Latex Resistance Bands help users rehabilitate injuries, improve functional living, enhance athletic performance, and makes measuring progress and achieving goals for fitness or therapy easy. The resistance bands are easy-to-use, convenient, portable, and are an effective alternative to free weights and weight machines. They can be used in the clinic, at-home, or on-the-go. They are available in 8 color-coded levels of progressive resistance, giving at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next and allows the user to progress as they get stronger.
TheraBand Latex Resistance Bands :
Resistance bands are best used before working out for preventative stretches that prime muscles for strenuous exercises. They are an essential part of any workout or athletic activity.
Injury Recovery :
When rehabilitating injuries, choosing what you recover with is just as important as how you recover. The right exercise equipment is vital for recovering from any injury, large or small. These stretch bands are ideal for providing just the right amount of force for any muscle or muscle group.
Progressive Resistance System :
The fitness bands come in resistance levels that range from Super Light to Elite. This allows for workouts that increase in difficulty over time to tone muscles and recover from injuries.
- Elastic bands contain latex material.
- Provides both positive and negative forces for muscle and joint stretching exercises.
- Designed for muscle strengthening exercises and workouts that increase range of motion and flexibility.
- A high-quality, easy-to-use product designed for resistance training, rehabilitation, and can be easily integrated in a variety of Exercise.
- Six inch wide fitness bands are easy to store and transport in a gym bag or backpack for on the go personal and professional applications.
- The color-coded progressive resistance band system allows users to recognize progress for rehab regimens and strength building workouts.
- Improves strength, range of motion and flexibility in a simple to use, portable product that works in the clinic, the gym, at home or on-the-go.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details