Therafin Commode Transfer Board
Therafin Commode Transfer Board is made from 3/8" thick birch wood. The board is high-density, moisture-proof and has two uniquely different sides. One side is striate-sanded, for wet bare skin transfers and the other side is buff for clothing transfers. Commode transfer board does not need to be removed during an individuals toileting routine after user transfers to the commode.
- Dimension: 27" L x 17" W
- The clear-sealed, 7-ply birch wood board is 3/8" thick
- One side is striate-sanded for wet, bare skin transfers and the other is buff-sanded for clothing transfers
Note: This item cannot be returned or exchanged due to health concerns.
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 1 year for original consumer/purchaser.
- This product was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details
- This is a hygiene item and unfortunately cannot be returned once used or opened due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.