ZeniPlast Hydrocolloid Dressing
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
ZeniMedical ZeniPlast is a series of top-quality hydrocolloid dressings that contain an active gel-forming surface which creates a controlled wound environment and is impermeable to bacteria. These dressings have a low-friction polyurethane cover that is waterproof and low-profile edges that prevent lifting.Features
- Easy application.
- Low-friction PU cover.
- Extended-wear dressing.
- Flexible and conformable.
- Protective, occlusive barrier.
- Low-profile edge helps to prevent lifting.
- Gel formation helps to protect fragile tissue.
- Helps to create a controlled wound environment.
- Contraindications: Contraindicated for use on 3rd degree burns.
- Indications for use: Moderate to low draining wounds, dermal ulcers, superficial wounds, post-operative wounds, surgical wounds, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions, 1st and 2nd degree burns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details