Ablenet All-Turn-It Spinner
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet All-Turn-It Spinner is a switch activated spinner, with a built-in external switch jack. It allows children and adults with differing abilities to participate in a variety of interactive games. It enables random selections for choosing groups or playing games of chances like Bingo and also a fun alternative to rolling dice. All-Turn-it Spinner includes a dice overlay set and separate instructions to play with numerous games and activities including commercially-available board games. All-Turn it spinner requires two C batteries to be operated (not included).
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: When I press the red button, the device is not spinning? What should I do to fix it?
A: These are some common causes, we recommend you try the following:
- Ensure the clear plexi-glass cover has engaged the internal safety switch. To do this, align the clear plexi-glass cover in the center of the device and rotate it ¼ turn (clockwise). This will engage the internal safety switch using the cover, letting the device operate correctly.
- The inner overlay is not fully seated. Make sure this overlay is pushed down all the way by pressing on the overlay towards the center post. This will ensure it is all the way down. You should feel and hear it "click" when it is seated correctly.
- Ensure that the batteries are brand-new. We recommend standard alkaline batteries from Duracell or Energizer.
Q: Why does the spinner not spin each time I press the red button?
A: There is an 8 seconds delay between each activation of the spinner.
Q: Can the All-Turn-It Spinner be used with a wireless switch?
A: Yes, it is compatible with our Wireless Switches and Receivers. Follow these directions for using a Wireless Switch and Receiver:
- Remover the securing screw from back panel of the All-Turn-It Spinner.
- Open back panel to reveal the battery compartment.
- Plug the Wireless Receiver's 1/8" jack plug into the internal switch jack.
- Place the Wireless Receiver in the space provided in the All-Turn-It Spinner.
- Close and secure the screw in back panel.