Ablenet big beamer wireless transmitter
Ablenet big beamer wireless transmitter has long battery life with built-in sleep mode. With the beamer wireless transmitter, user will receive the famous big red switch experience without the hassle of cords. Multiple big beamers can be used in the same room at the same time, from as far away as 30 feet, without interference.
The assistive technology is a great choice for special needs individuals with visual impairments or disabilities that require a larger target area. The 5 inch diameter activation surface provides auditory, visual and tactile feedback, with a twist. The big beamer includes four interchangeable twist tops that can replace with the color of your choice: red, blue, yellow, or green. It's all up to your own style, tastes or specific vision needs.
Jelly beamer twist transmitter, big beamer transmitter, and mini beamer transmitter require a wireless receiver.Features
- Receiver required
- Interchangeable switch tops included
- 30-foot range with no pointing necessary
- Long battery life with built-in sleep mode
- Unique wireless codes eliminate cross-talk between devices
|Ablenet big beamer wireless transmitter|
|Activation surface||5" diameter|
|Travel before activation||0.45"|
|Feedback||Auditory click, visual, tactile|
|Mounting plate||Universal mounting plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details