Ablenet Big Beamer Wireless Transmitter
Ablenet Big Beamer wireless transmitter brings reliable, immediate switch access without the hassle of cords. It has long battery ife with built-in sleep mode in idle condition to save battery. To run this transmitter SLAT or Mini beamer receiver is required. It has unique wireless codes which eliminate the cross-talk in between devices, because of this multiple beamers can be used in the same room at the same time, from as far away as 30-feet. Multiple Switch tops included: Red, Yellow, Green & Blue, you can use as per your choice.Features
|Ablenet Big Beamer Transmitter|
|Activation Surface||5-in/12.7-cm diameter|
|Travel Before Activation||0.045-in/0.1143-cm|
|Feedback||Auditory click, Visual, Tactile|
|Mounting Plate||Universal Mounting Plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: Can the batteries be replaced?
A: The Jelly Beamer uses 2 AA batteries (alkaline recommended).
When the batteries are low, the LED will flash three (3) times. It’s recommended at this point to replace the batteries.
Q: What is the proper storage procedure for this device?
A: If the device isn’t being used for long period of time, we recommend removing the batteries and storing it in a cool, dry place. This will ensure that it doesn’t become damaged by corrosion when not being used.