*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet BIGmack can record any single message up to two minutes in length directly into the BIGmack communicator and to playback the message, just press its activation surface. Bigmack can easily connect with a toy or appliance for additional motivation. It has a large 5” activation surface which is an excellent choice for persons with visual impairments and physical disabilities who require a larger target area. BIGmack is powered by a replaceable 9-volt battery, never needs charging and can last for weeks or even months on a single battery.Features
- Crystal-clear digital sound
- Volume control and ON/OFF switch
- Switch tops included: red, yellow, green, blue
|Weight with Battery||15.5-oz/439g|
|Accessories Available||Travel strap, Mounting Plate, Interchangeable Switch Tops|
|Mounting Connection||Universal Mounting Plate|
| *It is highly recommended to use a standard Alkaline 9V battery with this device. Alternative batteries may be comprised of|
materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner, and when installed, some users may experience inconsistencies.
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: Why does the LED flash red 3-5 times and not play my message?
A: This is typically related to an issue with the battery installed in the device. There are two primary reasons this can occur:
- The battery is low or depleted.
- Your using a battery labeled "Heavy Duty", "Industrial Grade" or "ProCell". These types of batteries handle power differently than regular alkaline batteries, and when used in our devices they respond similar to low/dead batteries. We recommend using a regular alkaline battery to avoid any issues with recording or playing messages.
Q: Why does the LED flash yellow one time and not play my message?
A: This is an indication that a message is not recorded on the device. Please try recording a new message on your device. If the problem persists contact our Tech Support for further assistance.
Q: How much record time is available?
A: This device has a total of 2 minutes of record time.
Q: How do I clear all messages off the device?
A: To perform a Master Clear please follow these steps:
- Turn the device on.
- Press and hold the Record button until the LED flashes and you hear a beep sound from the device’s speaker.
- All recorded messages are now erased from the memory of the device.
A: For parts and accessories please call us for specific details.