*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet BIGmack is perfect for making a request, participating in an activity, or making a choice. It is the easiest and most effective way to introduce single message communication to a user. Bigmack has a large 5" activation surface which is an excellent choice for persons with visual impairments and physical disabilities who require a larger target area. It features a re-engineered battery door with a tool-less locking mechanism to ensure it stays in place when the device is in use but is easy to open when you need to replace the battery.Features:
- Crystal-clear digital sound
- Up to 2-minutes of record time
- Requires one 9V battery (not included)
- Mounting is stronger and easier to use
- 25% more battery life than older versions
- Soft-touch coating provides extra grip when holding the device
- Includes red, yellow, green, and blue tops along with a clear snap cap that holds a picture symbol on the device
|Messages/Levels||1 message up to 2-minutes long / 1 level|
|Activation Force||3 to 5-oz/85 to 142-g|
|Weight with Battery||15.5-oz/439g|
|Mounting Connection||Universal Mounting Plate|
| *It is highly recommended to use a standard Alkaline 9V battery with this device. Alternative batteries may be comprised of|
materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner, and when installed, some users may experience inconsistencies.
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: Why does the LED flash red 3-5 times and not play my message?
A: This is usually due to a problem with the battery put in the gadget. There are two basic causes for this.:
- The battery is low or depleted.
- You're utilising a "Heavy Duty," "Industrial Grade," or "ProCell" battery. These batteries behave differently than conventional alkaline batteries in terms of power management, and when used in our devices, they behave similarly to low or dead batteries. To avoid any complications with recording or playing messages, we recommend using a standard alkaline battery.
Replace your battery and try to use it again. If the problem persists contact our Tech Support for further assistance.
Q: Why does the LED flash yellow one time and not play my message?
- A: This means that a message hasn't been saved on the device. Please use your device to record a new message. If the issue persists, please contact our Tech Support team for assistance.
Q: How much record time is available?
- A: This device has a total record time of 2 minutes.
Q: How do I clear all messages off the device?
A: To perform a Master Clear please follow these steps:
- Turn the device on.
- Press and hold the Record button until the LED flashes and the device's speaker emits a beep sound.
- The device's memory has now been cleared of all recorded messages.
Q: How do I factory reset the device?
A: To factory reset a BIGmack:
- Turn the BIGmack ON
- Hold the record button down for 15 to 20 seconds.
- When this is finished, you should hear audible beeps and watch the LED flash Red 3 - 5 times.