*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet BIGmack is perfect for making a request, participating in an activity, or making a choice. It is the easiest and most effective way to introduce single message communication to a user. Bigmack has a large 5" activation surface which is an excellent choice for persons with visual impairments and physical disabilities who require a larger target area. It features a re-engineered battery door with a tool-less locking mechanism to ensure it stays in place when the device is in use but is easy to open when you need to replace the battery.Features:
- Crystal-clear digital sound
- Up to 2-minutes of record time
- Requires one 9V battery (not included)
- Mounting is stronger and easier to use
- 25% more battery life than older versions
- Soft-touch coating provides extra grip when holding the device
- Includes red, yellow, green, and blue tops along with a clear snap cap that holds a picture symbol on the device
|Messages/Levels||1 message up to 2-minutes long / 1 level|
|Activation Force||3 to 5-oz/85 to 142-g|
|Weight with Battery||15.5-oz/439g|
|Mounting Connection||Universal Mounting Plate|
| *It is highly recommended to use a standard Alkaline 9V battery with this device. Alternative batteries may be comprised of|
materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner, and when installed, some users may experience inconsistencies.
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: Why does the LED flash red 3-5 times and not play my message?
A: This is typically related to an issue with the battery installed in the device. There are two primary reasons this can occur:
- The battery is low or depleted.
- Your using a battery labeled "Heavy Duty", "Industrial Grade" or "ProCell". These types of batteries handle power differently than regular alkaline batteries, and when used in our devices they respond similar to low/dead batteries. We recommend using a regular alkaline battery to avoid any issues with recording or playing messages.
Q: Why does the LED flash yellow one time and not play my message?
A: This is an indication that a message is not recorded on the device. Please try recording a new message on your device. If the problem persists contact our Tech Support for further assistance.
Q: How much record time is available?
A: This device has a total of 2 minutes of record time.
Q: How do I clear all messages off the device?
A: To perform a Master Clear please follow these steps:
- Turn the device on.
- Press and hold the Record button until the LED flashes and you hear a beep sound from the device’s speaker.
- All recorded messages are now erased from the memory of the device.
A: For parts and accessories please call us for specific details.