Ablenet BIGtrack 2 trackball
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet Bigtrack2 has a left and a right mouse click button located behind the trackball to avoid unwanted mouse clicks. Bigtrack trackball features one switch jack on each side and switches can be plugged into the two switch jacks to activate the left and right click function. Bigtrack also allows for second mouse connection; both Bigtrack and a second mouse can be connected allowing simultaneous participation. Bigtrack has a 3” trackball, which makes it the largest trackball mouse available that requires less fine motor control than a standard trackball. Bigtrack features auditory and tactile feedback.Features
- Switch access
- Drag-lock feature
- Large 3" trackball
- PC and Mac compatible
- Oversized left and right mouse click buttons
- USB or PS2 connection to Windows or Mac computers
|Trackball size: 3-in (7.6-cm)|
|Connection type: USB and PS2 Adapter|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: The BIGtrack is not installing correctly.
A: BIGtrack uses a generic USB mouse driver that is typically already installed on most compatible systems. If you are experiencing an issue where the BIGtrack does not appear to function with your device after initial connection we recommend:
- Try connecting BIGtrack to a different USB port on your device.
- If using a USB hub, try plugging BIGtrack directly into your device.
Q: A switch is not working when connected to BIGtrack.
A: BIGtrack allows up to 2 switch connections for left and right click. If your switch is not working we recommend:
- Connect the switch to a different switch port.
- Connect a different switch, that you know works, to the same port.
Q: BIGtrack is moving too fast/slow.
A: BIGtrack is designed to use the mouse settings of your device. You will need to adjust the mouse settings to meet your needs.
Q: The right button has a delayed reaction when activated.
A. BIGtrack has two functions built into the blue button on the right that performs both right click (momentary press) and also a function called Drag Lock (press-and-hold).
The switch is used for two separate functions and has a slight delay in order to recognize which function it is to perform. This is normal.