Ablenet buddy button
Ablenet buddy button is responsive across the entire surface. The buddy button can be used to start/stop any electronic device, send a click to a computer, and more. The buttons are also great for scanning programs. Buddy buttons are activated by pressing anywhere on the top surface, the force to activate around the edges is half the force required in the center. The colorful 2.5” surface requires only 3.5 ounces to activate. The button comes with two threaded inserts on the bottom of the switch that allow for secure mounting. Circular rubber foam base keeps the switch in place and prevents slipping.
|Ablenet buddy button|
|Activation surface||2.5" diameter|
|Travel before activation||0.05"|
|Feedback||Auditory click, tactile|
|Plug size||1/8" mono|
|Mounting plate||Universal mounting plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details