Ablenet iTalk4 communication device provides the user with access to four messages. iTalk4 features amplified dual speaker sound output ensures clear communication in almost any environment. It has 6-minutes of record time with three included separate recording levels and holds up 12 unique messages at any time. It includes a clear snap cap so you can attach a picture symbol of your choice and a permanently connected 2.5-in/6.35-cm colored cap. iTalk4 is switch accessible, connect one switch to each message for direct message playback. Alternatively, you can use the toy/appliance outputs to turn your iTalk4 in a switch and add communication to your activity.Note
- iTalk4 requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Use the AbleNet Universal Mounting Plate (not included) to mount iTalk4 to your favorite mounting arm.
|Ablenet iTalk 4|
|Activation Surface Size||Small (less than 2.5-in or 6.35-cm)|
|Number of Message Locations||4|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q. What are the size of the iTalk4 mounting holes and how far apart are they?
A. The thread size of the mounting holes are #6-32 and they are 2" apart.
Q. What are the dimensions of the iTalk4?
A. 12.75" x 1.88" x 3.06".
Q. How do I clear all messages off the iTalk4?
A. Follow these steps:
- Turn the iTalk4 on
- Press and hold the Record button until the LED flashes and you hear a beep sound from the iTalk4's speaker
- All recorded messages are now erased from the memory of the iTalk4