Ablenet Little Step-by-Step
Ablenet Little Step-By-Step is used to record a series of messages and perfect for telling a story, knock-knock joke, or counting. The re-engineered battery door with a tool-less locking mechanism ensures it stays in place when the device is in use but is easy to open when you need to replace the battery. Little step-by-step is the easiest and most effective way to provide a sequential message to a user and the levels allow to record up to 3 different sets of sequential messages that can be used throughout the day. The little step-by-step includes red, yellow, green, and blue tops along with a clear snap cap that holds a picture symbol on the device.
- 25% more battery life
- Requires one 9V battery (not included)
- Mounting that is stronger and easier to use
- Possibilities of using a Little-step-by-step are endless
- Better-than-ever digital sound loud enough for almost any environment
- Soft-touch coating provides comfort and makes it easier to hold the device
- Three recording levels with a total of four minutes of record time on the device
Note: Recommended to use a standard alkaline 9-volt battery with this device. Alternative batteries may be comprised of materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner, and when installed, some users may experience inconsistencies.
|Ablenet Little step-by-step|
|Messages/levels||Unlimited in 4-mins/3|
|Recording time||4 minutes|
|Activation force||2 to 3 oz|
|Weight with battery||8.5 oz|
|Mounting connection||Universal mounting plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product