Ablenet LITTLEmack has 2.5-inch/6.4-cm activation surface that makes it perfect for mounting and is recommended for persons who can access a smaller target area. The improved battery door with a tool-less locking mechanism ensures it stays in place when the device is in use but is easy to open when you need to replace the battery. It can be connected with a toy or battery-operated appliance for instant positive reinforcement. A standard alkaline 9-volt battery must be used to power LITTLEmack that works for long time.Features
- Crystal-clear digital sound
- Volume control and ON/OFF switch
- Requires one 9V battery (not included)
- Mounting is stronger and easier to use
- Includes red, blue, yellow & green switch tops and a clear snap cap that holds a picture symbol on the device
|Recording time||2 minutes|
|Activation force||2 to 3 oz|
|Weight with battery||8.5 oz|
|Mounting connection||Universal mounting plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: Why does the LED flash red 3-5 times and not play my message?
A: This is typically related to an issue with the battery installed in the device. There are two primary reasons this can occur:
- The battery is low or depleted.
- Your using a battery labeled "Heavy Duty", "Industrial Grade" or "ProCell". These types of batteries handle power differently than regular alkaline batteries, and when used in our devices they respond similar to low/dead batteries. We recommend using a regular alkaline battery to avoid any issues with recording or playing messages.
Q: What type of battery is recommended for LITTLEmack?
A: We highly recommended to use a standard Alkaline 9V battery with this device. Alternative batteries may be comprised of materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner, and when installed, some users may experience inconsistencies.
Q: The colored switch cap comes off my device while using it. Is there a way to secure it so it doesn't come off as easily?
A: To better secure your switch top to the body of your device, we recommend adding a small amount of semi-permanent adhesive to the threads of the switch top. This will provide additional resistance to help hold the switch top in place.
We recommend the following adhesives:
- Elmer's school glue
- Any hot glue from a hot glue crafting gun
- Any thread seal tape (otherwise known as plumber's tape)
- Any removable mounting or poster putty