Ablenet LITTLEmack features angled base and 2.5" activation surface and is recommended for persons who can access a smaller target area. A toy or battery-operated appliance can be connected to LITTLEmack for instant positive reinforcement. LITTLEmack enables user to record one message up to 2-minutes in length. It is powered by a replaceable 9-volt battery, never needs charging and can last for weeks or even months on a single battery. It is highly recommended to use a standard Alkaline 9V battery with LITTLEmack, alternative batteries may be comprised of materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner and some users may experience inconsistencies when it is installed.Features
- Crystal-clear digital sound
- Volume control and ON/OFF switch
- Switch tops included: red, yellow, green, blue
|Recording time||2 minutes|
|Activation force||2 oz - 3 oz|
|Weight with battery||8.5 oz|
|Accessories available||Travel strap|
|Mounting connection||Universal mounting plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details