Ablenet Micro Light Switch
Ablenet micro light switch can be activated by pressing down on the top of the switch. It requires feather light touch for the activation just 0.4-oz/11.3-g of pressure.
|Ablenet Plate switch
|5 ft (152 cm)
|Light Touch Pressure
|1.7 x 0.5-in/4.5 x 1.3-cm
|Travel Before Activation
|Auditory click, Tactile
|1/8-in/3.5-mm mono right angle
|Micro Light Plate
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: What is a switch?
A: A switch is a device used for making or braking connection of an electronic circuit. The most common form of switch is a household light switch, though all switches can vary in shape, size, and style.
Q: What are typical uses of switches?
A: Switches can be used in a variety of ways and with a variety of devices.
When using switches in an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) setting, they are commonly used as external inputs for speech generating devices (SGDs), computer and iPad switch interfaces, and switch adapted toys.