Ablenet mini cup switch
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet Mini Cup switch has IP67 rating which means that it is dust-dirt resistant and can be submerged in water with a depth up to 1-meter for up to 30-minutes. Mini cup switch is one of the most durable switch with 1"/2.5cm of actication surface. It gives auditory click and tactile feedback when activated. It requires only 4.2oz/140g of force for the activation. Mini cup switch comes with five different brightly colored stickers to make the top target area of the switch more visible.Features
- 1"/2.5-cm activation surface
- Requires 4.2-oz/140-g of force to activate
- Auditory click and tactile feedback when activated
- Includes five brightly colored stickers to make the top target area more visible
|Ablenet mini cup switch|
|Activation surface||1" diameter|
|Travel before activation||0.01"|
|Feedback||Auditory click, tactile|
|Mounting plate||Mini cup & trigger plate|
|Plug size||⅛" mono|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: What are typical uses of switches?
- A: Switches can be used with a wide range of devices and in a variety of ways.
- Switches are often utilised as external inputs for speech generating devices (SGDs), computer and iPad switch interfaces, and switch adapted toys in augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) settings.