Ablenet QuickTalker FT 23
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet QuickTalker FT 23 has three core message locations that stay the same on every recording level and 20 unique message locations that change on each recording level. This is an easy-to-use, durable and go-anywhere speech device that plays back crystal clear sound. QuickTalker FT 23 includes a Feather Touch membrane that requires 70% less force to activate a message cell.Features:
- 23 message locations
- Includes integrated handle
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Five recording levels with a total of 18-minutes of record time
- Perfect for interacting during a lesson, communicating with a family member or reading a story
Note: Symbols are not included.
|Ablenet QuickTalker FT 23|
|Messages/levels||20+ 3 core/5|
|Recording time||18 minutes|
|Weight with battery||26.4-oz/748-g|
|Battery type||4 AA|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: Why does the LED alternate flashing between red and yellow two times and not play my message?
A: This is typically related to an issue with the battery installed in the device. The battery may be low or depleted or you are using a battery labeled "Heavy Duty", "Industrial Grade" or "ProCell". These types of batteries handle power differently than regular alkaline batteries, and when used in our devices respond similar to low/dead batteries. We recommend using a regular alkaline battery to avoid any issues with recording or playing messages. Replace your battery and try to use it again. If the problem persists contact our Tech Support for further assistance.
Q: Why can't I change levels or record new messages?
A: It's likely the lock feature has been enabled. To enable/disable the lock feature press and hold the Record and Level buttons at the same time for 5 seconds. When activated/deactivated you should see all the LED's flash twice, then turn off.
Q: Do the top 3 message cells change with different levels?
A: The top 3 messages are core messages that remain the same through all levels.
Q: How long is the total recording time?
A: Total recording time across all the levels:
- QuickTalker 7- 6 minutes of total record time
- QuickTalker 12- 12 minutes of total record time
- QuickTalker 23- 20 minutes of total record time
A: No, the QuickTalker 7, 12 and 23 do not have input or output for external equipment. If you require this functionality, we'd recommend reviewing the SuperTalker FT as a suitable option.