Ablenet talking brix
Ablenet talking brix are thin, lightweight communicators with built-in magnets that are perfect for carrying in a pocket or placing around the room. The user can use one brix for personal reminders, or attach as many as he/she likes to create simple, scalable communication grids. TalkingBrix are sold in packs of three with each brix having a recording time of 10-seconds and a rechargeable battery. User can create multi-message communicators in any arrangement. Straight-line layouts reinforce sequential communication or linear learning activities. TalkingBrix use an ingenious tab and slot connector to link to other brix. L-shape and other layouts allow users to create communication grids that meet their unique physical needs.Features
- Power on/off switch
- Free snap switch cap included
- Easy single-message recording on each brix
- Connectable devices for customizable layouts
- Each pack of 3 talking brix includes 1 each in red, blue and green
|Ablenet talking brix|
|Recording time||10 seconds|
|Activation force||2 oz|
|Weight with battery||1.5 oz|
|Mounting connection||Internal magnet, Universal mounting plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details