Accella adjustable workbench with 2 legs
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Accella adjustable workbench with 2 legs adjust in height from sit-to-stand positions to accommodate the diverse needs of workforce. Adjustable workbench with 2 legs is ergonomically designed for the industrial athlete to create a comfortable and productive environment for all workers. Accella adjustable workbench comes with infinite height settings due to which each user can work in optimal postures whether using a chair or a production stool. The flexible and modular design of the tool rack places tools and equipment within easy-reach to improve productivity and performance. Accella workbench's two-leg design includes rear justified legs that creates plenty of knee room.Features
- Adjustment range 30" - 42"
- Extruded aluminum telescoping legs
- Workbench supports up to 400 lbs.
- Hydraulic system provides movement
- Heavy gauge steel powder-coat frame
- Hand-crank hydraulic height adjustment
- Use 60" uprights to attach any of the optional workbench accessories
- Durable laminate top, ESD protective work surface, or maple hardwood top
|Accella adjustable workbench with 2 legs|
|Model||Dimensions||Adjustment range||Start/end height||Leg span|
|AC IWB2L-6030||60” X 30”||12”||30”, 42”||52”|
|AC IWB2L-6036||60” X 36”||12”||30”, 42”||52”|
|AC IWB2L-7230||72” X 30”||12”||30”, 42”||52”|
|AC IWB2L-7236||72” X 36”||12”||30”, 42”||52”|
- Manufacturer provides Lifetime warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship in selected products to the original purchaser.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace any product component or product that is deemed to be defective by its representative.
- Damage to any product caused by improper use, application or installation; changes in the look of any finish over time due to normal aging.
- Damage to any finish caused by improper cleaning, maintenance or exposure to corrosive elements; normal wear and tear, which includes scuffs and areas of heavy wear.
- Incidental or consequential damages, including labor to replace parts or products, repair of hydraulic hoses or recharge of hydraulic fluid for the Accella and Infinity series products.
- Motorized and electrical components included in the Vox, Infinity and Approach brand of products are covered by a Five (5) Year Limited Warranty.
- The gas piston included in the GPP models is covered by a Five (5) Year Limited Warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have prior authorization, unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee with customer responsible for return shipping, unless covered under warranty.
- Returns are accepted when properly packed in original packaging only.
- Manufacturer will not cancel or accept returns of custom-made orders once in production.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.