Accora FloorBed 1
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, and IEC 60601-2-52 certified
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Accora FloorBed 1 helps in reducing the risk of injury from falls being a lowest bed frame with a 2.8" height from floor. The bed frame is height-adjustable which allows a comfortable working height for the caregiver, reducing strain on the spine and providing greater access to the client for a variety of care routines. Having all the profiling functions of a standard nursing bed it also includes backrest with Trendelenburg, auto-regression, kneebreak and anti-trendelenburg. All the adjustments are controlled with a simple, user-friendly handset that features a lock-out setting to prevent accidental tampering. The edge of mattress gets compressed when the user is leaned on and this lowers the client even closer to the floor before they leave the mattress.
Important Safety Stop feature:
When lowering the bed normally, the FloorBed will stop at 7" deck height to avoid crushing feet, pets etc. Just lower the FloorBed all the way to the floor by holding two buttons simultaneously.
FloorBed 1 standard features:
- Set of 4 casters
Four Section Profiling
Height Range 2.8" - 25.6"
Mesh Mattress Deck: 80" x 36"
Handset control and transport dolly
Trendelenburg and Anti-Trendelenburg function
Oak finish head & footboard (Optional cherry finish available)
When to use FloorBed?
If the user:
- Is at risk of bed falls
Has uncontrolled movements
Has difficulties with leg lifting, difficulty with bed transfers and difficulty with bed mobility
Reduce bed fall to a roll with the aim to minimize injury
Promotes independent bed transfers
Enable independent leg lifting and reduce carer requirements
Key Features of FloorBed:
Backrest and Kneebreak functions
Mattress platform height of just 2.8" - a little higher than a tennis ball
Full nursing height
Width adjustable mattress guides
No trailing wires - means reduced risk of injury
Concealed wheels (Set of 4)
Note: Mattress sold separately
|Accora FloorBed 1|
|Overall dimension||36.4" x 90.4"|
|Overall dimensions with 7.9" extension||36.4" x 96.7"|
|Mattress size||35.4" x 78.7"|
|Mattress size with 7.9" extension||35.4" x 86.6"|
|Mattress platform height range (excluding mattress)||2.8" to 25.6"|
|Safe working load||408 lbs.|
|Maximum patient weight||330 lbs.|
|Weight of bed (excluding transport bracket)||189 lbs.|
|Lifting range (excluding mattress)||2.8" to 25.6"|
|Profiling functions||Backrest with Auto-regression, Kneebreak, Anti-Trendelenburg, Trendelenburg|
|Liquid ingress protection||IPX4|
Note: Mattress platform extension infill piece must be used if the mattress platform is extended.
Accora FloorBed 1 Promo | Accora Medicaleshop
Accora FloorBed 1 - Features
Accora FloorBed 1 - 360-degree view
Accora FloorBed 1 - FloorBed case study
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery.
- During the warranty period, manufacturer will replace at no charge, products or parts of a product which prove defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.