Acticoat Flex 3 Silver Barrier Dressing
ACTICOAT Flex 3 are effective antimicrobial barrier dressings. The Nanocrystalline silver coating rapidly kills a broad spectrum of bacteria in as little as 30mins. ACTICOAT Flex 3 consist of a single layer of knitted polyester to ensure ultimate flexibility and comfort during wear time for the patient.
- Low adherent wound contact layer-Helps prevent trauma on removal to optimize closure times
- Rapidly kills bacteria in as little as thirty minutes -Antibacterial action helps provide rapid protection from bacterial colonization.
- Soft and highly flexible with stretch properties -Moves with the patient when they need to move the affected body part with minimum local trauma.Minimizes discomfort for the patient.
- Easy to use range of dressing sizes and formats -The product is easy to apply, can be removed in one piece to minimize trauma and is designed in sizes appropriate for various wound types to reduce the time taken for dressing changes.
- Sustained antimicrobial activity against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens including MRSA & Pseudomonas aeruginosa -Helps remove some barriers, allowing the patient to regain control and progress the wound to closure.
- Allows exudate transport through the dressing -This helps reduce the risk of maceration for faster closure with less potential for leakage and odor. ACTICOAT Flex 3 have been shown to be compatible with negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT).
ACTICOAT Flex 3 are indicated for use on partial and full thickness wounds.
- Surgical sites.
- Venous ulcers.
- Pressure ulcers.
- Diabetic ulcers.
- Covering of grafts.
- First and second degree burns.
- Do not use on patients with a known sensitivity to silver.
- Prior to administering radiation therapy, remove ACTICOAT Flex 3.
- In patients undergoing Magnetic Resonance Imaging ACTICOAT must be removed from the area within the anatomical field being imaged. If ACTICOAT is being used on any area not within the image field, it may remain in place during the MRI.
- This device is not intended for use on 3rd degree burns.
- For external use only, for example do not apply the dressing to exposed organs.
- ACTICOAT Flex 3 are not compatible with oil-based products, such as petrolatum.
- The color of the dressing may vary. This does not affect the performance of the dressing.
- Avoid contact with electrodes or conductive gels during electronic measurements e.g. EEG and ECG.
- ACTICOAT Flex 3 should only be used on premature infants (less than 37 weeks gestation) when the clinical benefit outweighs the potential risks.
- ACTICOAT Flex 3 are not intended to provide sole treatment for infected wounds. ACTICOAT Flex 3 may be used on infected wounds which are being managed per local clinical protocol.
- There may be transient pain (or stinging) experienced on application of ACTICOAT Flex 3. This can be minimized be carefully following the application instructions. Should continuous pain be experienced after application, remove the dressing and discontinue use.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.