Action Products Xact LP2 Wheelchair Cushion
Action Products Xact LP2 cushion allows low seat to floor height for active users and moderate-to-high risk clients. The innovative cover provides minimal shear stress by preventing forward migration. Engineered surface geometry provides off-loading and is accommodating to individuals seating preferences. The unique construction of the cushion floats the user in a pool of action polymer, cushioning critical pressure points for long lasting comfort & support. High resilient base with back wedges promote stable pelvic positioning, support trochanters and decreased pressure at the ischial tuberosities. LP2 cushion comes with akton polymer top layer that offers low shear comfort, temperature, humidity control and constant protection from pressure sores. The cushion features Akton® polymer pebble surface for comfort and the leg channel of cushion allows comfort and adductor positioning support, lateral leg channel encourages neutral positioning. Polymer and foam sacral reservoir creates added support and prevents bottoming out. Clear window confirms COVER CORRECT orientation on the cushion.Features
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Strong, lightweight, coral-like foam
- 2” height allows easy leg propulsion
- Viscofoam layer offers initial soft pillow comfort
- Lateral leg channel encourages neutral positioning
- Slow recovery comfort foam provides proper envelopment, yet recovers quickly
- Anti-skid bottom
- Personalization label attached
- 4-way stretch in back for low shear
- Machine washable - line dry cushion
- High strength webbed front handle for easy carrying
- Intelligent stretch fabric in front helps to prevent sacral sitting
- Secured placement with hook and loop attachments to cane posts
- "Stoplight" orientation window shows COVER CORRECT placement of cushion within
Note: Sizes available are 16 x 16, 16 x 18, 18 x 16, 18 x 18, 18 x 20, 20 x 18 and 20 x 20, please call us for stock availability.
Manufacturer warrants its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the following period:
- 5 Years warranty: Wheelchair cushions not utilizing cube and pebbled technology.
- 2 Years warranty: Wheelchair cushions utilizing cube or pebbled technology.
- The product is not subjected to misuse, negligence, accident or abuse.
- Disposable items, adaptive pads (flat, cube & pebble pads), commode pads, cushion covers and ancillary items are warranted to be free of defective materials & workmanship at the time of initial purchase only.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns require prior authorization (RMA) and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to decide whether a cushion is repairable.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the customer and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine whether or not a product has suffered misuse, negligence or abuse.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- User accepts to bear full cost of return shipping of the product to manufacturer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.