Adaptive star axiom endeavour indoor/outdoor mobility push chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Adaptive star axiom endeavour stroller is lightweight and adjustable frame makes it perfect for walks, mile runs, mountain trails, beaches, family barbeques or theme parks. Axiom endeavour 3 wheel pushchair has height adjustable handle along with 2 individually adjustable footwells for extra comfort. Endeavour stroller or pushchair provides families and caregivers the opportunity to enjoy life with a new perspective of adventure.
The Axiom Endeavour features multi-adjustable reclining seat back with 16” quick release pneumatic mag wheels front and back, 5-point adjustable harness for trunk support and adjustable foot buckets. Its all-terrain styling gives a stylish look. A quick-fold lever allows you to fold your stroller in one simple step and folding up in seconds.
Axiom Endeavour Special Needs Stroller for kids has large multi-position sun canopy with peek-a-boo window, a height-adjustable handle, large storage basket, and built in removable storage pouches and water bottle holders.
Quick Features to know:
- Lightweight aluminum frame with rear foot brake
- 1000 Denier Phthalate free Polyester Fabric
- Safety wrist strap, hand brake and adjustable handles
- Adjustable 5-point harness
- Weight capacity of 250 pounds
- Seat is removable and machine washable
- Compact single action fold
- 16” quick release pneumatic mag wheels
- Reclining seat adjustable to a 30° recline
- Seating area is lined with breathable wicking fabric
- Cargo capacity - 5 pounds
- Available in two colors (Red or Navy)
|Adaptive star axiom endeavour indoor/outdoor mobility push chair|
|Size||Endeavour 1.5||Endeavour 2||Endeavour 3||Endeavour 4|
(D x W x H)
|Product weight||30 lbs.||30 lbs.||32 lbs.||43 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||100 lbs.||150 lbs.||200 lbs.||250 lbs.|
(L x W x H)
|Folded w/ wheels|
(L x W x H)
|Folded w/o wheels|
(L x W x H)
|Lower leg range||13" - 20"||15" - 22"||15" - 22"||17" - 24"|
The manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- 5 Years warranty on frame
- 1 Year warranty on soft goods
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- Returns forsizes 1.5, 2 & 3 are subject to a 20% restocking fee and 30% restocking fee for size 4.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the customer and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- If an exchange is taking place the new order must be placed when the return is being processed.The restocking fee for an exchange is 12%.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Any returns that do not have an approved RA number on the outside of the box will be refused.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.