Adaptive star axiom improv indoor/outdoor mobility push chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Adaptive star axiom improv mobility stroller or push chair is for all-terrain use and easily glides through grass, gravel, over curbs, and sand. Axiom improve outdoor mobility stroller comes with the traditional fixed front wheel for the adventurous travel, and a front swivel wheel kit for superb maneuverability in indoor settings. Its fully adjustable sun canopy shields from all angles and the sophisticated harness system aids with positioning.
The Improv 3-wheel stroller has 30 degree reclining back with 16” quick release mag wheels, and seat area lined with breathable wicking fabric.
Axiom Improv special need stroller for kids has rotating sun canopy with a port view window, a height-adjustable handle, large storage basket, and built in removable storage pouches and water bottle holders.
Quick Features to know:
- Lightweight aluminum frame with rear foot brake
- 1000 Denier Phthalate free Polyester Fabric
- Safety wrist strap, Hand brake and adjustable handles
- Adjustable 5-point harness
- Weight capacity of 150 pounds
- Reclining seat adjustable to a 30° recline
- Seating area is lined with breathable wicking fabric
- 16” quick release pneumatic mag wheels
- Compact single action fold
- Reflective trim
- Cargo capacity of 5 pounds
- Available in two colors (Red or Navy)
- Seat is removable and machine washable
|Adaptive star axiom improv indoor/outdoor mobility push chair|
|Size||Improv 1.5||Improv 2||Improv 3|
|Assembled product weight||28 lbs.||33 lbs.||35 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||100 lbs.||150 lbs.||200 lbs.|
|Assembled (L x W x H)||60" x 24" x 44"||63½" x 24" x 46"||63½" x 27" x 48"|
|Folded with wheels (L x W x H)||48" x 24" x 19"||51½" x 24" x 19"||51½" x 27" x 19"|
|Folded without wheels (L x W x H)||40" x 19¼" x 12"||43½" x 19¼" x 12¼"||43½" x 22" x 12¼"|
|Seating area (D x W x H)||12" x 15" x 28"||15" x 15" x 28"||15" x 18" x 31"|
The manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- 5 Years warranty on frame
- 1 Year warranty on soft goods
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- Returns forsizes 1.5, 2 & 3 are subject to a 20% restocking fee and 30% restocking fee for size 4.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the customer and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- If an exchange is taking place the new order must be placed when the return is being processed.The restocking fee for an exchange is 12%.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Any returns that do not have an approved RA number on the outside of the box will be refused.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.