Adaptive star axiom lassen indoor/outdoor mobility push chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Adaptive star axiom lassen indoor/outdoor mobility push chair is designed for use as an indoor or outdoor mobility system. Axiom lassen indoor/outdoor mobility push chair has large rear wheels coupled with 2 pneumatic front swivel wheels which makes it ideal for supporting larger passengers. Axiom lassen pushchair or stroller provides families and caregivers the opportunity to go from outdoor excursions to indoor appointments and everything in between with ease. Mobility push chair is all-terrain pushchair that easily glides through grass, gravel, over curbs and sand. Axiom lassen is available in 3 sizes and 2 attractive colors.
- Rear foot brake
- Safety wrist strap
- Light weight frame
- Height adjustable handle
- 1 year soft goods warranty
- Single Action Compact fold
- Fixed Footrest with individual feet straps
- Seat is removable and machine washable
- Seating area with breathable wicking fabric
- Firmness support in seat back and bottom both removable
- Behind the seat storage pocket and Water Bottle holders (2)
- 1000 Denier Phthalate free Polyester Fabric with reflective trim
|Adaptive star axiom lassen indoor/outdoor mobility push chair|
|Size||Lassen 2||Lassen 3||Lassen 4|
|Assembled product weight||34 lbs.||35 lbs.||38 lbs.|
|Assembled (L x W x H)||47" x 24" x 44"||47" x 27" x 44"||47" x 30" x 44"|
|Folded with wheels (L x W x H)||49" x 24" x 16"||49" x 27" x 16"||49" x 29" x 16"|
|Folded without wheels (L x W x H)||43" x 19" x 11"||43" x 22" x 11"||43" x 25" x 11"|
|Seating area (D x W x H)||15" x 15" x 28"||15" x 18" x 31"||18" x 21" x 33"|
|Weight capacity||150 lbs.||200 lbs.||250 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- 5 Years warranty on frame
- 1 Year warranty on soft goods
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- Returns forsizes 2 & 3 are subject to a 20% restocking fee and 30% restocking fee for size 4.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the customer and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- If an exchange is taking place the new order must be placed when the return is being processed.The restocking fee for an exchange is 12%.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Any returns that do not have an approved RA number on the outside of the box will be refused.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.