ADC Digital Ear Thermometer AdTemp Tympanic Infrared Probe Hand-Held - Each
ADC Digital Ear Thermometer is the most compact Tympanic thermometer on the market. This thermometer will measure core temperatures instantly from the ear - reliably and accurately. Patented technology scans 512 times per second and delivers results in 1 second! Range 32 Degrees Fahrenheit to 212 degrees Fahrenheit or 0 degrees Centigrade to 100 degrees Centigrade depending on scale selection. Probe cover Free design is less costly and more convenient to use. Large 6mm display is easy to read. Clear 2 pc plastic storage case. 5 inches Long. 1.5 oz.) ergonomic design fits comfortably in operator's hand and patient's ear. Fever alarm at 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit. Complete with Lithium battery. zippered nylon storage/travel case and operating instructions.Features:
- Probe cover FREE design is less costly and more convenient to use.
- Measures core temperature instantly from the ear reliably and accurately in 1 second.
- Complete with Lithium battery, zippered nylon storage/travel case, and operating instructions.
- Compact (5 in Long, 1.9 oz.) ergonomic design fits comfortably in operator's hand and patient's ear.
- Range 32 Degrees Fahrenheit to 212 degrees Fahrenheit or 0 degrees Centigrade to 100 degrees Centigrade depending on scale selection.
|Application||Digital Ear Thermometer|
|Display Specifications||Liquid Crystal Display, 4 digits plus|
|Measuring Scale||Fahrenheit / Celsius|
|Power Supply||CR2032 Lithium Battery|
|Probe Type||Tympanic Infrared Probe|
|Response Time||1 Second|
|Temperature Range||89.6 to 108 Degree F / 32 to 42.2 Degree C|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details