ADI Anti-Slip transfer board
ADI Anti-Slip transfer board has tapered ends that allow the board to slide easily under the leg or bottom for quick and accurate placement during transfer. Wheelchair transfer board promotes independence and safety during transfers for those who have limited upper body strength and impaired balance. Transfer board is available in three sizes 21”, 24” and 29” to suits best the user’s need. The bottom side of the board is constructed with non-slip material to keep the board in place during transfer.
Tapered end - Allow the user to easily slide the board underneath his/her leg bottom for proper placement during transfer.
Hardwood material - Durable, layered hardwood with multiple coats of clear sealer make each board smooth and aesthetically pleasing.
Hand holes - Three options on board hand hole cut out for optimal user manageability. User’s choice for either Vertical, Horizontal and No hand holes.
Anti-Slip material - The bottom side of transfer board has Anti-Slip surface to keep the board in place with little or no movement during each transfer.Features
- Weight capacity - 200 lbs.
- Tapered ends allow for easier placement
- Three options in hand hole configurations
- Made from durable, lightweight hardwood
- Three options in length to meet all your transferring needs
- Anti-Slip material on the bottom side keeps the board in place during transfers
Note - It is not recommended that ADI Anti-Slip Transfer Boards be used in the shower, tub, or other areas where they may get wet.
|ADI Anti-Slip transfer board|
|21" length x 8" width x .5" thickness|
|24" length x 8" width x .5" thickness|
|29" length x 8" width x .5" thickness|
The manufacturer warrants its product as under:
- Hard Goods (product made from carbon fiber or metals): For any defects in materials or workmanship for One year from the original invoice date.
- Soft Goods (product made from fabric, foam or plastics): For any any defects in materials or workmanship for Six month from the original invoice date.
- Use of alternative hardware or mounting brackets voids all warranty.
- Altering an ADI back in any way and / or improper installation will void warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details