Adventure Medical World Travel Medical Kit
The World Travel contains the supplies you need when traveling to remote locations where medical assistance may be hours or days away. Recommended for travel to developing nations, international relief work, or adventure travel involving high-risk activities, the World Travel provides you with a full complement of wound care supplies as well as medications to treat common travel ailments including stomach upset, dehydration, pain, and allergies.
- Add Your Own Medications : Ample space for personal prescriptions.
- Travel Smart : Includes TSA-approved 3-1-1 bag for liquids and cosmetics.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains : Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses : A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Stay Healthy Abroad : A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments - the most common travel ailment.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start : Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGel hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- Jump Over the Language Barrier : Visual Communication Tool enables you to get medical care in any language or far-flung locale.
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care : Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. : The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: ";Weiss Advice"; improvised techniques; ";When to Worry"; tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
Bag Includes :
- Bandage Materials
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1"; x 3";
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2";
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2"; x 2";, Pkg./2
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4"; x 4";, Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3"; x 4";
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5"; x 9";
- 1 - Orange 2"; x 2"; Biohazard Label
- 1 - 5"; x 8"; Ziplock Baggie
- Blister / Burn
- 1 - GlacierGel (Large Oval)
- 1 - GlacierGel (Small Rectangular)
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - Pencil
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Bandage Scissors with Blunt Tip
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - Thermometer, Disposable
- 1 - 6"; x 8"; Bag, Plastic
- Medical Information
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 - Patient Assessment Form
- 1 - Visual Communication Tool
- 4 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 - Antacid, Pkg./2
- 4 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Oral Rehydration Salts
- 2 - Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./2
- 6 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 4 - Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
- 4 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Bottle, Plastic, 2oz.
- 1 - Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Small
- Wound Care
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Cloth Tape, 1/2"; x 10 Yards
- 2 - Tincture of Benzoin Vials
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4"; x 4";, Pkg./10
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.