AEL 2-Point Hip Belt, Non-Padded
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
AEL 2-Point hip belt, non padded has 2 straps with 2 points of attachment, commonly used on clients with posterior pelvic tilt, pelvic obliquity and/or low tone. Non-padded 2-point hip belt is designed to hold the pelvis in proper position within the seating system. Positioning of the hip belt to the seat varies between a 60 to 90 degree angle based on the desired outcome. Choose the angle that best positions the pelvis, in conjunction with preventing the client from sliding out from underneath the hip belt.
Suggested for wheelchair conditions:
- Positions the pelvis in the chair
Suggested for physical conditions:
- Low tone
- Pelvic obliquity
- Posterior pelvic tilt
Center pull style
Side release buckle
Push button buckle
Lever release buckle
|AEL 2-Point hip belt, non padded|
|Model||Size||Webbing width||Total webbing length||Pull style|
|14659||Extra large (push-button)||2"||85"||Center-pull|
|14622||Extra large (side-release)||2"||85"||Center-pull|
|14664||Extra large (lever-release)||2"||85"||Center-pull|
Any product found to be defective in material and workmanship during normal use will be repaired or replaced according to the schedule below:
- Hardware - Lifetime
- Soft Goods - 1 Year
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to inspection by us and some returns may be charged a restocking and/or rework fee
- All returns must have an RA number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom fabricated products may not be returned.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.