Hip Belt: 2 Point with Push Button Buckle - AEL Seating
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
AEL hip belt with 2 point push button buckle is used to position the pelvis in proper position within the seating system. AEL neoprene padded hip belts have fabric and foam laminated pad-cut and trimmed with a tapered design for exceptional comfort and streamlined appearance.Features
- Comes with push button
- Includes attached anchors for easy adjustment
|AEL hip belt with 2 point push button buckle|
|Model||Size||Push-button buckle style||Webbing Width||Width per pad (2 pads/belt)||Pull style|
|14633||Extra small||Non-spring metal||1"||6"||Centre-pull|
|14435||Extra small||Non-spring metal||1"||6"||Rear-pull|
Any product found to be defective in material and workmanship during normal use will be repaired or replaced according to the schedule below:
- Hardware - Lifetime
- Soft Goods - 1 Year
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to inspection by us and some returns may be charged a restocking and/or rework fee
- All returns must have an RA number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom fabricated products may not be returned.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.