Aerobika Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure Therapy System
Monaghan Aerobika Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) Therapy System is a convenient, user-friendly device that provides clinicians and patients with a means for reliable, drug-free and natural airway clearance. Aerobika OPEP system opens up weak or collapsed airways by creating positive pressure and oscillations simultaneously, which helps move mucus to the upper airways where it can be coughed out. Use of Aerobika OPEP improves the ability of a patient to bring up mucus, decreases breathlessness and cough frequency, and increases exercise tolerance, resulting in an enhanced quality of life. Aerobika OPEP is helpful for people who have chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis, COPD and cystic fibrosis and often produce an excessive amount of mucus.Features
- Inexpensive, quiet and portable.
- Reduces dyspnea and hyperinflation.
- Little interruption to daily living.
- Flow range is = 10 L/min to 30 L/min.
- Aids in lung hygiene and helps prevent infection.
- Easy to learn and understand for independent use.
- 5 resistance settings adjust to each patients capacity.
- Shorter treatment times than traditional chest physiotherapy.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design fits comfortably in the hand.
- Improves ease of bringing up sputum and improves lung function.
- Improves gas distribution to previously unventilated areas and lowers air trapping.
- Low resistance valve allows inhalation and exhalation without removing it from mouth.
- Adjustable resistance allows Monaghan Aerobika OPEP to accommodate the lung capacity of most patients.
- Pulses of resistance from Aerobika OPEP device open the airways while thinning and loosening the mucus.
- Easy to use, dishwasher safe Aerobika OPEP Inhaler promotes transition from hospital to independent at home use.
- Provides a drug-free and natural airway clearance therapy to assist mucociliary clearance and impede COPD progression.
- Resistance is not position dependent, so the device can be held in the most comfortable position, leading to improved compliance.
- Supports hospital COPD management protocols to avoid costly readmissions and increased length of stay from acute exacerbations of COPD.
- Frequency range of the oscillations corresponds to the natural process of the cilia, helping move mucus to the larger airways of the lungs where it can then be coughed out.
- Aerobika OPEP has won gold at the global Medical Design Excellence Awards (MDEA), one of the highest honors in the medical technology and is recognized as a product capable of saving lives and improving quality of life of patients.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.