Aeroeclipse II Breath Actuated Nebulizer (BAN), Disposable
Monaghan AeroEclipse II Breath Actuated Nebulizer (BAN) produces aerosol in response to the inspiratory flow of patient. This on-demand patient therapy leads to less medication waste, higher drug delivery efficiency and safer working environments. By combining the benefits of breath actuation and superior aerosol particle size, AeroEclipse II BAN delivers the most effective respirable dose of the industry. Supported by clinical evidence, AeroEclipse II BAN provides approved dosing protocols throughout the hospital and for all patient populations.
- Efficient treatment times
- Minimizes medication waste
- Breath actuated technology
- Consistent respirable dose
- Protection from second-hand aerosols
- Virtually no drug is lost to the environment
- Biofeedback button confirms actuation and inhalation
- Reduced Length of Stay and Admission Rates through the ER
- Not Made or Manufactured with BPA, Natural Rubber Latex, Phthalates, Lead, or PVC
- Delivers a high respirable dose and an optimal particle size to reach the therapeutically important areas of the lungs.
- Proprietary one-way valve provides protection for clinicians and family members against dangerous second hand aerosols, which may carry harmful viruses.
- Breath actuated technology maintains available drug during exhalation phase and breaks in treatment to guard against costly repeat therapies and drug loss to the environment.
- Accommodates a wide range of patient breathing patterns including varying I-E (Inhalation - Exhalation) ratios to avoid potential under-dosing compared to continuously operating nebulizers.
- Designed to meet a wide range of patient population needs, activates at 15 lpm and can be used with a mouthpiece or our masks. It can also be operated manually or in a continuous mode if necessary.
- Fill lines provide accurate drug measurements from 0.5 - 6 ml.
- One-way exhalation valve virtually eliminates the mixing of inspirate and expirate.
- User-friendly EZ Twist Tubing has a sturdy grip for easy assembly and removal.
- Built-in mode selector allows convenient, easy operation in either breath actuated or continuous mode.
- Green biofeedback button provides visual confirmation of actuation and inhalation, encouraging proper breathing technique.
- AeroControl System Regulator activates at 15 lpm of inspiratory pressure to meet the needs of a wide range of patient populations.
- Mouthpiece can be removed and replaced with three sizes of disposable or reusable ComfortSeal Masks (optional elbow adapter accommodates any standard mask).
- Seven days, disposable
- Between treatments with the same patient, the BAN may be processed using sterile water, isopropyl alcohol (70%), air drying or washed by hand.
Directions For Use:
- Close your lips completely over the mouthpiece and do not cover the valve on the bottom of the mouthpiece. If using a mask, fit the mask tightly against your face.
- Take slow, deep breaths; try to hold each breath for 3-5 seconds. The green button on the top will go down when you breathe in and will go up when you breathe out.
- Be sure to also follow any additional instructions your health care provider prescribes.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.