AeroEclipse XL Breath Actuated Nebulizer (BAN), Reusable
AeroEclipse XL Breath Actuated Nebulizer (BAN), Reusable converts liquid medication into a fine mist so that it can be directly inhaled into the lungs. It is intended for use by patients with asthma or lung diseases, such as COPD or cystic fibrosis, requiring at-home aerosol treatments. AeroEclipse Breath Actuated Nebulizer creates aerosol when the user takes a breath in. The smallest effort made can create aerosol on demand. AeroEclipse R BAN can be operated in the breath actuated or continuous mode as per patient needs.
- Green Feedback Button:
- Confirms aerosol is being produced and encourages long, slow inhalation
- Signals actuation and provides visual assist for proper use and breathing technique
- Mode Selector:
- Allows for convenient selection of breath actuated or continuous operation modes
- AeroControl System Regulator:
- Enhances the breath actuation sensitivity to only 15 lpm of inspiratory effort to trigger the device
- One-Way Exhalation Valve:
- Directs exhaled breath away from the face
- Exhalation Valve is tinted green to enhance visibility
- Assists for maximum aerosol delivery with each breath by virtually eliminating inspiration and expiration
- Air Entrainment:
- Conditions the aerosol to improve the delivery of fine particle mass
- EZ Twist Tubing:
- User friendly ends allow sturdy grip for easier assembly and removal
- Approved for 6-months of use
- Top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Very light weighted (1.00 lb)
- Intended for single patient use to prevent contamination
- Hospital technology available in a reusable version for home use
- AeroEclipse R BAN delivers high and effective respirable dose to patients
- Not made or manufactured with BPA, natural rubber latex, DEHP or lead
- Creates aerosol when user inhales, delivering medication deep into the lungs with minimal inhalation effort
- Breath actuated delivery only produces aerosol on inhalation allowing for breaks in treatment without drug loss
- For optimal nebulizer performance and average treatment time of 6-8 minutes AeroEclipse R BAN can be combined with
- Ergonomic, clear body and milliliter markers on the side of AeroEclipse BAN Nebulizer provide accurate drug measurements from 0.5ml to 6ml
- AeroEclipse Reusable Breath Actuated Nebulizer administers aerosolized medication for patients who require at-home aerosol treatments as prescribed by a healthcare professional or physician
Breath Actuated Delivery:
- Minimizes environmental loss by producing aerosol only on inhalation
- Helps increase patient compliance by offering efficient treatment times
- AeroEclipse Breath Actuated Nebulizer improves respirable dose for efficient aerosol delivery deep into the lungs
High Respirable Dose:
- Respirable dose is the measurement that counts the part of the medical aerosol, between 1 and 4.8 microns, available to the patient
- Due to breath actuated technology the R BAN is able to deliver high and effective respirable dose to the patients at the most effective particle size
Minimized Environmental Loss:
- When exhaling, the mist will stop
- Breath actuated mode of the AeroEclipse creates aerosol only during the inhalation
- This patient on-demand therapy leads to less medication wastage and higher drug delivery
- Individuals present nearby during the at-home aerosol treatment are also exposed to less environmentally wasted aerosol
Why Use AeroEclipse Reusable Breath Actuated Nebulizer?
- With breath actuated delivery, aerosol is only produced when the user breathes in
- This puts the user in control of aerosol treatment and creates a safer home environment
- This means medication is not wasted between breaths or if the user needs to take a break (for example if he needs to cough or have a conversation)
- Other nebulizers continuously produce aerosol regardless of whether the user is inhaling, exhaling or resting, resulting in medication being lost to the air instead of delivered to the lungs
Following the below given steps will ensure that you get the most out of your nebulizer treatment. Please ensure that your hands are washed well before starting the treatment.Setting up AeroEclipse R BAN:
- Place your compressor on a clean, flat surface or table top.
- Ensure the nebulizer is kept in an upright position so your medication does not spill.
- Carefully place prescribed medication into the nebulizer cup and replace the nebulizer top.
- Inspect AeroEclipse Reusable Breath Actuated Nebulizer and ensure the exhalation valve on the mouthpiece is pointing down.
- Connect the EZ Twist Tubing to the bottom of the nebulizer and the other end to the air outlet on your compressor. Ensure both ends are securely attached.
- In a comfortably seated position, switch on your compressor.
- When your treatment is complete, switch off your compressor.
- Breathe in slowly and deeply, then exhale normally through the device.
- Always make sure that there is a good seal around the mouthpiece or mask.
- If you are using an , place it securely over the nose and mouth, ensuring a good seal.
- Take slow, deep breaths continuously, until the noise created by the device changes ? referred to as "sputter" sometimes.
- Place the mouthpiece gently in your mouth. Ensure that your lips are sealed around the edge but do not cover the exhalation valve.
- May be cleaned on the top shelf of dishwasher or disinfected with vinegar or by boiling.
- Allow all parts to dry thoroughly before reassembling and store them in a dry, dust-free place.
- Clean AeroEclipse BAN Nebulizer after each use and disinfect it as least once every other treatment day.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.