Milliken ultra-foam dressing 4" x 5" - 10/box
Milliken AFM Antimicrobial wound dressing incorporates two patented technologies, Active Fluid Management which sustained release silver ion technology. AFM pumping action keeps the wound evenly moist, but not wet. Excess fluid moves quickly and evenly through AFM into a secondary dressing to help prevent maceration. The inexpensive secondary dressing can be changed as often as required without disturbing the wound bed.
- Continuously pumps excess exudate away from the wound bed to help prevent maceration.
- Keeps the wound bed evenly moist for optimal healing conditions.
- Remains intact when exposed to fluid and during removal.
- Provides 7-day broad spectrum antimicrobial efficacy.
- Causes less disturbance to the wound bed due to fewer dressing changes.
- May be used under compression.
- Is cost-effective compared to other antimicrobial dressings.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details