Aluminum all terrain beach walker
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Aluminum all-terrain beach walker offers stability to individuals in walking on sandy beaches, rough terrain and even on snow that normal walker cannot accommodate. Aluminum beach walker can fit through a standard ADA doorway and be used indoors and outside in areas where a standard walker becomes unmanageable. Beach walker's caster and axles are made from 316L stainless steel and are also salt & sand resistant. Aluminum all-terrain walker comes standard with hand brake, locking mechanism, folding seat, storage basket, adjustable and removable push handles and back-pad to sit. Aluminum all-terrain beach walker is equipped with two front casters that can rotate up to 360° and two fixed rear casters with push to lock brakes.Features
- Low maintenance derlin brushing
- Fits through a standard ADA doorway
- Adjustable and removable push handles
- Stainless steel casters and axles resist salt and sand
- Pneumatic wheels roll across sand, snow and gravel
- Lightweight aluminum frame folds for transportation and storage
|Debug aluminum all-terrain beach walker|
|Product weight||28 lbs.|
|Height||36.5" - 41"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Front wheels size||30 cm Wheeleez Wheels|
|Rear wheels size||22 cm Wheeleez Wheels or 20 cm Polycarbonate Wheels|
- Manufacturer warrants the stainless steel frame to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Ten Years from date of purchase.
- Two-year limited warranty for the seating material and tires.
- Warranty does not cover damages which occurred during shipment.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, failure to perform maintenance, negligence, accident, natural disaster or user modification of the product is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Any defective parts covered under this warranty shall be sent to manufacturer at the customer's expense.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace the product at their own discretion.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping related charges.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must be sent to the specific location indicated by the manufacturer in the original, unopened box.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.