Anasept Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Cleanser
Anasept Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Cleanser is an extremely safe and gentle antimicrobial skin and wound cleanser that contains a broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent sodium hypochlorite. Anasept is a very pure, completely colorless, isotonic, tissue-compatible solution. Anasept is stable for 24 months at room temperature and is free of necrotizing chemicals such as sodium hydroxide, borates, or carbonates found in other antiseptic products. Anasept will not cause those unsightly brown Povidone iodine stains.
Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Cleanser is a clear, isotonic liquid that helps in the mechanical removal of debris and foreign material from the application site. Dirt, debris, and foreign materials are mechanically removed by the action of the fluid (Wound Cleanser) moving across the wound bed or application site. Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Cleanser contain a 0.057% broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent sodium hypochlorite. It inhibits the growth of bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus, Psuedomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Proteus mirabilis, Serratia marcescens, Clostridium difficile, including antibiotic-resistant Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Carbapenem-Resistant E.coli (CRE) and Acinetobacter baumannii, that are commonly found in wound bed as well as fungi such as Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger.
- Clinically proven. Subjected to rigorous safety testing.
- Demonstrates exceptionally rapid microbiocidal action.
- It will not cause unsightly brown Povidone-Iodine stains.
- It is a very pure, completely colorless, isotonic, tissue-compatible solution.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Professional Use: Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Cleanser is intended for use under the supervision of a healthcare professional for the cleansing of foreign materials including micro-organisms from wounds such as stage I-IV pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, post-surgical wounds, first and second-degree burns, grafted and donor sites.
OTC: Anasept Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Cleanser is intended for OTC use for mechanical cleansing & removal of dirt, debris & foreign material from skin abrasions, lacerations, minor irritations, cuts, exit sites & intact skin.
Safety: Anasept has been subjected to rigorous safety testing at an independent laboratory and has shown to meet the criteria for safe use.
- ISO Sensitization Study
- Cytotoxicity (1S0 Agarose Overlay method)
- Systemic toxicity (ISO Acute Systemic Toxicity)
- Modified Primary Skin Irritation (FHSA method - 7-day exposure with a repeated insult to intact and abraded skin)
Environmentally Friendly: Anasept does not leave any toxic residues or by-products. Anasept chemically breaks down into salt and water and is completely safe for disposal in the public sewer system.
Warnings: For External Use Only. Discontinue use if redness or irritation develops. Do not use it in the eyes. Do Not Freeze.
|Sodium Hypochlorite / Sodium Chloride / Water
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.