Aquatec bath lift with reclining back
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Aquatec bath lift with reclining back offers confidence and ease to safely get in and out of the tub without the worry of slipping or falling. The reclining bath lift is constructed from reinforced plastic and stainless steel components. Bath lift with reclining back lowers user to the bottom of the tub and then rise back to the top, without having to strain knees, hips or shoulders. Aquatec reclining bath lift allows the client to lie back and enjoy the effects of the warm water while bathing.
Seat flaps: rest on the top of the tub to allow a stable transfer
Self-release suction cups: adhere securely to smooth tub floors
Hand remote: has easily identified up and down buttons and low power indicator
The lithium-ion battery: is in the hand control for convenient recharging, has total discharge protection and no memory effect
- Non-slip textured surface
- Operated with a push button hand control
- Covers are removable and machine washable
- Disassembles into easy to carry parts; back, seat and hand control
- Backrest & base section can be removed from the bath with ease
- Open, clean-cut design combines with smooth surface for effortless cleaning
- A safety feature will not allow the lift to lower if there is not enough battery power
|Aquatec bath lift with reclining back|
|Seat width without side flaps||15"||15"|
|Seat width with flaps down||28"||35.5"|
|Maximum seat height||17"||17"|
|Minimum seat height||2.5"||2.5"|
|Total length (backrest upright)||24"||24"|
|Total length (backrest reclined)||36"||36"|
|Total height including backrest||42"||42"|
|Base area||23"L x 12"W||23"L x 12"W|
|Total weight without hand control||24 lbs.||29 lbs.|
|15 lbs.||19 lbs.|
|Backrest weight||9 lbs.||10 lbs.|
|Hand control weight||1 lbs.||1 lbs.|
|Load capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
The manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, according to the following terms:
- Three year warranty against manufacturing defects from date of original purchase
- Hand control is warranted for Two years.
- The warranty depends on the legal specifications in the country of destination or on the specifications made by the dealer
- In the event of damage, please notify the dealer
- The covers, suction cups are not covered by the warranty.
- Excludes damage due to wear and tear or abuse.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details