Aquatec Bath Lift with Reclining Back
Aquatec Reclining Bath Lift
Aquatec bath lift with reclining back provides confidence and ease in getting in and out of the tub without the risk of slipping or falling. Stainless steel and reinforced plastic are used in the construction of the reclining bath lift. A bath lift with a reclined back allows the user to reach the bottom of the tub and return to the top without putting undue strain on their hips, shoulders, or knees. The client can recline and enjoy the benefits of the warm water while taking a bath with the Aquatec reclining bath lift.
- Non-slip textured surface
- Operated with a push button hand control
- Covers are removable and machine washable
- Foldable with one hand & easily dismantles into two parts
- Backrest & base section can be removed from the bath with ease
- Open, clean-cut design combines with smooth surface for effortless cleaning
- A safety feature will not allow the lift to lower if there is not enough battery power
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack allows 6 lifts with fully charged battery and maximum load capacity
|Aquatec bath lift with reclining back
|Seat width without side flaps
|Seat width with flaps down
|Maximum seat height
|Minimum seat height
|Total length (backrest upright)
|Total length (backrest reclined)
|Total height including backrest
|23"L x 12"W
|Total weight without hand control
|Hand control weight
The manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, according to the following terms:
- Three year warranty on Bath lifts against manufacturing defects from date of original purchase.
- Hand control and batteries are warranted for 18 months.
- The warranty depends on the legal specifications in the country of destination or on the specifications made by the dealer.
- In the event of damage, please notify the dealer.
- The covers, suction cups are not covered by the warranty.
- Excludes damage due to wear and tear or abuse.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details