Aquatec Ergo Self Propel shower commode chair
Aquatec Ergo Self Propel shower commode chair is constructed of stable stainless steel frame for users who have have difficulty while toileting or bathing. The 24" wheel base makes propelling the shower chair easier for user themselves. Ergo shower chair features an ergonomic seat that encourages a more upright seating position for enhanced comfort and independence. The shower chair has machine washable tension adjustable back with quick-release buckles.
Ergo shower chair seat plate has a 5° pre-tilt providing better toileting experience for the user. The new shape of seat plate is based on the imprint left behind while seated, this reduces pressure on genitals and bony prominences. The 24" rear wheels have quick disconnect axle pins which ensures the chair can be rolled or pushed on the existing 5" casters without the big wheels. Foot plate has adjustable fabric heel loops and plate is angle adjustable.Ergo SP comes standard with:
- Collection pan
- Stainless steel frame
- Soft seat overlay with hygiene opening
- 24" self propel wheels with PVC handrim & hand brakes
- Innovative ergonomic seat
- Collection pan has volume markings
- Height adjustable seat and armrests
- Easy disassembly for storage and transportation
- Enhanced stability for additional safety and reassurance
- Improved caster design reduces dirt collection in the axle area
|Ergo SP shower commode chair|
|Seat to footrest||11.5" - 22.5"|
|Seat to floor||18.5" - 23"|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH)||41"x26"x40.5" - 45.5"|
|Width between armrests||18"|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
|Product weight||50.7 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Limited Two (2) Years warranty on the commode against manufacturer's defects.
- Limited One (1) Year warranty on collection pan, lid and pan support guide rail.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, failure to perform maintenance, negligence, accident, natural disaster or user modification of the product is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details