Aquatec Ergo Self Propel XL shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Aquatec Ergo Self propel XL shower commode chair is a plus size model with higher weight capacity of 398 lbs. The innovative ergonomic seat plate has a 5° pre-tilt, or lift at the knee for a more natural, squat position for toileting. The Ergo chair provides greater adaptability with an increased height adjustment range on the footrests and armrests. The new shape of the seat is based on the imprint left behind reducing pressure on genitals and bony prominences. Enhanced stability at the front of the base allows for a smaller footprint and offers user added safety & reassurance when seated in the chair.
The chair has 24" rear wheels that makes chair propel easy for the user themselves, also quick disconnect axle pins are available to remove 24" wheels when the chair is to be rolled or pushed on the existing 5" casters.Ergo SP XL comes standard with:
- Collection pan
- Extra wide back
- Stainless steel frame
- Soft seat overlay with hygiene opening
- 24" self propel wheels with PVC handrim & hand brakes
- Self propel chair with extra wide back
- Adjustment of seat & footrest height without any tools
- Can be disassembled easily for storage & transportation
- Height adjustable seat for comfortable positioning of the user
- Improved caster design reduces dirt collection in the axle area
- Machine washable tension adjustable back with quick release buckles
|Ergo SP XL shower commode chair|
|Seat to footrest||11.5" - 22.5"|
|Seat to floor height||18.5" - 23"|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH)||41"x26"x40.5" - 45.5"|
|Width between armrests||21.75"|
|Weight capacity||398 lbs.|
|Product weight||50.7 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Limited Two (2) Years warranty on the commode against manufacturer's defects.
- Limited One (1) Year warranty on collection pan, lid and pan support guide rail.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, failure to perform maintenance, negligence, accident, natural disaster or user modification of the product is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details