Aquatec Ergo VIP shower commode chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
New version of ocean VIP shower commode chair
Aquatec Ergo VIP shower commode chair has a -5° to 40° seat tilt motion that shifts center of gravity without use of a gas cylinder. Moving downward and forward, the tilt motion makes the tilt smoother and reduces the overall footprint of the chair without affecting stability which results in reduced tilt force for the caregiver. The reduced footprint easily maneuvers in tight spaces allowing the chair to get closer to the wall to better position the seat opening over a toilet.
The new shape of the seat plate is based on the imprint left behind reducing pressure on genitals and bony prominences. An improved caster design reduces dirt collection in the axle area and the collection pan rail holds the pan closer to avoid splatters, the pan has volume markings inside and a convenient hook on the handle holds the lid when not in use.Ergo VIP comes standard with:
- Collection pan
- Seat tilt feature
- Height adjustable footrest
- Height adjustable head support
- Soft seat overlay with hygiene opening
- Adjustable heel loops
- Height adjustable seat & armrests
- Easy disassembly for transportation and storage
- Enhanced stability for additional safety & independence
- Contoured ergonomic seat encourages more upright seating position
- Machine washable tension adjustable back with quick release buckles
|Ergo VIP shower commode chair|
|Seat to footrest||12.4" - 18.2"|
|Seat to floor height||18.5" - 23.4"|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH)||85.8"x22"x46.8"|
|Width between armrests||17.7"|
|Seat tilt angle||-5° to 40°|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
|Product weight||51.8 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Limited Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- Upholstery and soft seats are not warranted.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, failure to perform maintenance, negligence, accident, natural disaster or user modification of the product is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details