Aquatec Ergo XL shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
New version of ocean XL shower commode chair
Aquatec Ergo XL shower commode chair is constructed of stainless steel frame including 5" casters, standard soft seat overlay, extra wide back and collection pan. Ergo XL is an attendant propelled model with a maximum user weight of 400 lbs. designed to make personal care activities easier for both user and caregiver. To use as commode chair, the soft seat overlay with hygiene cutout provides seating comfort, in addition to that the seat is height adjustable to match a transfer height or to roll over a toilet.
An inside led-design of the ergonomic seat encourages a more upright seating position for enhanced independence and comfort. The Ergo chair provides greater adaptability with an increased height adjustment range on the footrests and armrests.
Ergo shower commode chair features new shape of seat plate that is pre-tilted 5° or lifted at the knee for a more natural, squat position for toileting. The collection pan rail holds the pan closer to avoid splatters, the pan has volume markings inside and a convenient hook on the handle holds the lid when not in use.Ergo XL comes standard with:
- 5" casters
- Collection pan
- Extra wide back
- Stainless steel frame
- Soft seat overlay with hygiene opening
- Extra wide chair with 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Transfer supports at the front for comfortable position
- Can be disassembled easily for storage & transportation
- Improved caster design reduces dirt collection in the axle area
- Machine washable tension adjustable back with quick release buckles
|Ergo XL shower commode chair|
|Seat to footrest||11.5" - 22"|
|Seat to floor height||18.5" - 23.4"|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH)||41"x25"x40.7 - 45.6"|
|Width between armrests||20.8"|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Product weight||39.7 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Limited Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- Upholstery and soft seats are not warranted.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, failure to perform maintenance, negligence, accident, natural disaster or user modification of the product is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details