Aquatec RSB reclining power bath lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Aquatec RSB reclining power bath lift is equipped with a reclining backrest and special side laterals for additional upper body support. RSB reclining bath lift features lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack that allows 6 lifts with fully charged battery. Aquatec reclining bath lift comes with non-slip textured surface and removable, washable covers. The bath lift disassembles into easy to carry parts; back, seat and hand control for storage when not in use. RSB reclining has the ability to recline up to 40° with its 2½" minimum seat height, this makes the Special reclining bath lift one of the most exciting bath lifts in the market.Buy now & get extra 5% discount
- Quick release hand control
- Reinforced lifting mechanism
- Reclining backrest with integrated head support
- Open, clean-cut design offers effortless cleaning
- Foldable with one hand & easily dismantles into two parts
- Lift function will not allow the lift to descend if there is not enough battery power present to raise the user
|Aquatec RSB reclining bath lift|
|Model||Aquatec RSB||Aquatec RSB wide|
|Seat width without side flaps||15"||15"|
|Seat width with flaps down||28"||35.5"|
|Maximum seat height||17"||17"|
|Minimum seat height||2.5"||2.5"|
|Total length (backrest upright)||24"||24"|
|Total length (backrest reclined)||36"||36"|
|Total height including backrest||42"||42"|
|Base area||23"L x 12"W||23"L x 12"W|
|Total weight without hand control||31.25 lbs.||31.25 lbs.|
|17 lbs.||19 lbs.|
|Backrest weight||12.5 lbs.||12.5 lbs.|
|Hand control weight||1 lbs.||1 lbs.|
|Load capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
The manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, according to the following terms:
- Three year warranty against manufacturing defects from date of original purchase
- Hand control is warranted for Two years.
- The warranty depends on the legal specifications in the country of destination or on the specifications made by the dealer
- In the event of damage, please notify the dealer
- The covers, suction cups are not covered by the warranty.
- Excludes damage due to wear and tear or abuse.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details