Aquatec RSB reclining power bath lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Aquatec RSB reclining power bath lift has a reclining backrest with adjustable side laterals for additional upper body support. RSB reclining bath lift features lithium-ion manganese-based rechargeable battery pack which has total discharge protection and no memory effect. Aquatec reclining power bath lift comes with non-slip textured surface and removable, washable covers and can also disassembles into easy to carry parts; back, seat and hand control. RSB reclining power bath lift lower and rise safely in the tub so that client can enjoy a long soak and the therapeutic effects of a warm bath.Buy now & get extra 5% discount
- Suction feet to secure seat to bathtub floor
- Maintenance-free actuator is both powerful and silent
- Stable and rust-free frame, reinforced lifting scissors and bottom plate
- Remote controls lift, unplug it from lift to recharge the integrated battery
- High backrest with molded neck support can be folded forward by just one hand
- A low battery indicator will light on the hand control when the battery needs to be recharged
- A safety feature will not allow the lift to lower when there is not enough power to rise again
Aquatec bath lift with reclining back
|Model||Aquatec RSB||Aquatec RSB Wide|
|Seat width without sideflaps||14.75"||14.75"|
|Seat width with sideflaps||27.88"||35.5"|
|Sitting area length||19"||19"|
|Maximum seat height||17"||17"|
|Minimum seat height||2.5"||2.5"|
|Total length (backrest upright)||24"||24"|
|Total length (backrest reclined)||33"||33"|
|Total height including backrest||42"||42"|
|Bottom plate, footprint||12" x 23"||12" x 23"|
|Total weight without hand control||31.25 lbs.||31.25 lbs.|
|Seat weight||17 lbs.||19 lbs.|
|Backrest weight||12.5 lbs.||12.5 lbs.|
|Hand control weight||1 lbs.||1 lbs.|
|Load capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|Backrest reclines to||40°||40°|
The manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, according to the following terms:
- Three year warranty against manufacturing defects from date of original purchase
- Hand control is warranted for Two years.
- The warranty depends on the legal specifications in the country of destination or on the specifications made by the dealer
- In the event of damage, please notify the dealer
- The covers, suction cups are not covered by the warranty.
- Excludes damage due to wear and tear or abuse.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details