Aquatec XL heavy duty bath lift
Aquatec XL heavy duty bath lift is battery powered and fits in a standard tub, with additional lifting capacity of 375 lbs. Aquatec XL bath lift has high backrest with molded neck support that can be folded forward by just one hand. The textured surface of bath lift allows use without covers and the side flaps are hinged flush to the main seating surface allowing comfortable and safe side transfers without entrapment of skin. Aquatec bath lift features compact construction with its minimum seat height of 2½" allowing plenty of room for a deeper and more comfortable bath. The XL bath lift with back support has the ability to recline to 40° and offers safe lowering and smooth rising into and out of the bathtub.
- Disassembles into easy to carry parts; back, seat and hand control
- Stable and rust-free frame, reinforced lifting scissors and bottom plate
- A safety feature will not allow the lift to lower when there is not enough power to rise again
- Low battery indicator will light on the hand control when the battery needs to be recharged
- The lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack allows 5 lifts with fully charged battery and maximum load capacity
|Aquatec XL heavy duty bath lift|
|Seat width without side flaps||15"|
|Seat width with flaps down||28"|
|Maximum lift height||16.5"|
|Minimum lift height||2.5"|
|Total length (backrest upright)||25.5"|
|Total length (backrest reclined)||36"|
|Total height including backrest||42"|
|Base area||23"L x 11.5"W|
|Total weight without hand control||25.5 lbs.|
|Seat weight||16 lbs.|
|Backrest weight||9 lbs.|
|Hand control weight||1 lbs.|
|Load capacity||375 lbs.|
The manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, according to the following terms:
- Three year warranty on Bath lifts against manufacturing defects from date of original purchase.
- Hand control and batteries are warranted for 18 months.
- The warranty depends on the legal specifications in the country of destination or on the specifications made by the dealer.
- In the event of damage, please notify the dealer.
- The covers, suction cups are not covered by the warranty.
- Excludes damage due to wear and tear or abuse.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details