ArjoHuntleigh Carino height adjustable hygiene shower chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
ArjoHuntleigh Carino height adjustable hygiene shower chair is designed to make assisted showering sessions comfortable and safe for both the caregiver and resident. Carino hygiene shower chair comes with high back rest provides excellent support, the reclined seating position makes the resident feel secure at all times. Carino shower chair is good for those clients who can support themselves to some degree and has little capacity to support.
Carino shower chair provides a 2 set of 24V batteries with NiMH-technique (nickel-metal hydride) and chargeable at any level. Carino hygiene shower Chair from the foot-operated swiveling footplate, to the swing away leg rests, has been designed in a way that combines optimum resident comfort with sound ergonomics.
Buy now and get extra 5% discountFeatures:
- Safety strap
- Stable chassis
- Bedpan holder
- Low battery buzzer
- Emergency lowering and stop
- Neck pillow for resident comfort
- Injection-molded plastic parts resistant to detergents and wear
- Full-length backrest with recess in the lower part of the backrest
- Tilted-back position to give increased support when showering
- Handset control for all functions with easy-to-understand symbols
- Height-adjustable to enable the right working height for good ergonomics
- 2 sets of 24V batteries with NiMH-technique (nickel-metal hydride), chargeable at any level
|ArjoHuntleigh Carino height adjustable hygiene shower chair|
|Lifting capacity||308 lbs.|
|Seat height, lowest position||17 ¾"|
|Seat height, highest position||34.44"|
(Technical Inspection and Monitoring Union)
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Medicaleshop cannot provide any physical service, please contact manufacturer for repair parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details