ArjoHuntleigh Maxi 500 power patient lift with 2-point hanger bar
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Buy Maxi 500 and get a sling free
ArjoHuntleigh Maxi 500 power patient lift with 2-point hanger bar combines proven lifting technology with the latest standards in safety, security and comfort for both resident/client and caregiver alike. Maxi 500 lift is compatible with a full range of head and body support slings, the battery-operated Maxi 500 allows caregivers to give their undivided attention to the resident/client during client handling routines. Maxi 500 supports one caregiver to perform safely and comfortably a wide range of everyday client transfer tasks. And, the caregiver can also raise a person who has fallen to the floor without needing to sit the resident up first. With a 500 lbs. safe working load, the Maxi 500 is able to lift and transfer the majority of resident/clients.
Maxi 500 power patient lift helps in all power-assisted procedures which can be closely controlled by the caregiver. With dual controls the caregiver can choose the most convenient solution for each task via either the handset or the mast control panel. The adjustable chassis, operated from the handset, can be easily adjusted to allow optimum access for resident/client transfers involving large chairs, wheelchairs or toilets.
Maxi 500 is available without or with scale option, enabling the caregiver to quickly weigh the resident during a transfer. Efficiently integrating weighing into transfer procedures saves time, eliminates a transfer to a fixed scale and makes the routine easier for resident/client and caregiver.
- Safe working load 500 lbs.
- Available with or without scale
- Available with a 2 point spreader bar
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering
- Low friction castors, the rear two with brakes
- Ergonomic and durable handheld control unit
- Power base, operated via the handheld control unit
- Include two detachable batteries and battery charger
- Slings are available in a range of different variants and sizes
- Soft start/stop circuitry increases resident/client comfort and cooperation
- Dual controls, allow caregiver to operate lift with or without handheld control unit
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|ArjoHuntleigh Maxi 500 power patient lift|
|Maximum safe working load||500 lbs.|
|Total weight||116.5 lbs.|
|Total lift height||52 ½"|
|Lifting height||25" - 72"|
|Height of chassis||4⅜"|
|External width legs closed||25"|
|Internal width legs open||35¾"|
|Protection class||Handset - IP67|
Lifter - IPX4
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.