ArjoHuntleigh Maxi 500 power patient lift with manual DPS
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
ArjoHuntleigh Maxi 500 power patient lift with manual DPS combines proven lifting technology with the latest standards in safety, security and comfort for both resident/client and caregiver alike. Maxi 500 is battery-operated which allows caregivers to give their undivided attention to the resident/client during client handling routines. Using Maxi 500, one caregiver can safely and comfortably perform a wide range of everyday client transfer tasks. And, the caregiver can also raise a person who has fallen to the floor without needing to sit the resident up first.
All power-assisted procedures can be closely controlled by the caregiver. With dual controls the caregiver can choose the most convenient solution for each task via either the handset or the mast control panel. The adjustable chassis, operated from the handset, can be easily adjusted to allow optimum access for resident/client transfers involving large chairs, wheelchairs or toilets.
Maxi 500 is available without or with a scale option, enabling the caregiver to quickly weigh the resident during a transfer. Efficiently integrating weighing into transfer procedures saves time, eliminates a transfer to a fixed scale and makes the routine easier for resident/client and caregiver.
- Safe working load 500 lbs.
- Handles are ergonomically placed
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering
- Low friction castors, the rear two with brakes
- Ergonomic and durable handheld control unit
- Power base, operated via the handheld control unit
- Soft start/stop circuitry increases resident/client comfort and cooperation
- Dual controls, allow caregiver to operate lift with or without handheld control unit
- Powered lift, two detachable batteries and battery charger supplied with each Maxi 500
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|ArjoHuntleigh Maxi 500 power patient sling lift|
|Maximum safe working load||500 lbs.|
|Total weight||116.5 lbs.|
|Total lift height||52½"|
|Lifting height||25" - 72"|
|Height of chassis||4⅜"|
|External width legs closed||25"|
|Internal width legs open||35¾"|
|Protection class||Handset - IP67|
Lifter - IPX4
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.