Arjo Maxi 500 power patient lift with manual DPS
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Buy Maxi 500 and get a padded clip sling free (*Option selection required)
Arjo Maxi 500 power patient lift with manual DPS combines proven lifting technology with the most recent safety, security, and comfort standards for both the resident/client and the caregiver. With the Maxi 500, a single caregiver can perform a wide range of everyday client transfer tasks safely and comfortably. In addition, the caregiver can raise a person who has fallen to the floor without first sitting the resident up. Because the Maxi 500 is battery-powered, caregivers can devote their full attention to the resident/client during client handling routines.
All power-assisted procedures can be closely controlled by the caregiver. The handset-controlled adjustable chassis can be easily adjusted to provide optimal access for resident/client transfers involving large chairs, wheelchairs, or toilets. The caregiver can choose the most convenient solution for each task by using either the handset or the mast control panel with dual controls.
Maxi 500 is available with or without a scale, allowing the caregiver to quickly weigh the resident during a transfer. Integrating weighing into transfer procedures efficiently saves time, eliminates the need for a transfer to a fixed scale, and simplifies the routine for the resident/client and caregiver.
- Safe working load 500 lbs.
- Handles are ergonomically placed
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering
- Low friction castors, the rear two with brakes
- The ergonomic and durable handheld control unit
- Powerbase operated via the handheld control unit
- Soft start/stop circuitry increases resident/client comfort and cooperation
- Dual controls, allow the caregiver to operate the lift with or without a handheld control unit
- Powered lift, two detachable batteries, and battery charger supplied with each Maxi 500
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only using the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Arjo Maxi 500 power patient sling lift|
|Maximum safe working load||500 lbs.|
|Total weight||116.5 lbs.|
|Total lift height||52½"|
|Lifting height||25" - 72"|
|Height of chassis||4⅜"|
|External width legs closed||25"|
|Internal width legs open||35¾"|
|Protection class||Handset - IP67|
Lifter - IPX4
- Arjo products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.