ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Move power patient lift
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Move power patient lift is a mobile passive lift designed for people who either have no capacity to support themselves or who are completely dependent. Maxi Move battery-powered passive sling lift allows a single caregiver to safely manage a wide range of resident/client handling routines. With unrivaled flexibility, stability and reliability, the Maxi Move is the optimum lift for intensive use in the most demanding care environments.
Maxi Move helps caregiver provide a higher quality of care with a new built-in electronic scale and a handheld control unit with a display. Maxi Move is compatible with most low clearance beds and stretchers. Maxi Move is available in an extra low height castor version, with a ground clearance of only 2?".
The system offers two unique features: the Stable Vertical System (SVS) and the battery-powered Dynamic Positioning System (DPS). Combined, these two systems create an extremely safe and comfortable sling lift for the entire transfer process, from the initial lift through to effortless fine-tuning in order to find the resident's/client’s most comfortable position.Maxi Move can:
- Handle routine tasks such as lifting, transfers and repositioning of clients
- Support stretchers - making it an ideal choice for supine lifting of clients in acute care
- Deal with the unforeseen - a client can be safely lifted from the floor in the event of a fall
- Be equipped with an extended jib - for optimum transfers to and from bulky wheelchairs in special care facilities
- Comfortably and securely transfer clients ranging in size from pediatrics to bariatrics - weighing a maximum of 500 lbs.
- Be adjusted quickly for different clients or care routines - making it ideal for facilities with a wide spectrum of client ages, heights and weights
Buy now and get free padded clip sling & extra 5% discountIncludes:
- Hand set
- Two batteries
- One wall charger
- System failure override
- Safe working load 500 lbs.
- Low friction castors, rear two with brakes
- Ergonomically designed manoeuvring handle
- Secondary operating controls mounted on the mast
- Automatic safety cut-off if lowered onto an obstacle
- Positioning handle for precise handling during transfers
- Electrical opening chassis operated via the handheld control unit
- Sling attachment for spreader bar, with a four-point keyhole clip system
- Additional audible warning signal to indicate that the battery requires changing
- Handheld control unit for complete control when working with residents/clients
- Color-coded bar chart on the spreader bar for identification of the correct sling size
- A Battery Discharge Indicator (BDI) with color display to indicate remaining battery power level
- A service indicator measured in hours provides accurate actuator usage, indicating service requirements
- Stable Vertical System (SVS) comprising: a vertical lift, anti-swing, jib, pivot point spreader bar attached and clip sling design
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Move power patient sling lift|
|Maximum safe working load||500 lbs.|
|Maximum safe working load|
if equipped with extended jib:
|Product weight (include combi jib +|
medium power DPS + battery)
|Minimum lifting height (medium DPS)||8¾"|
|Maximum lifting height (medium DPS)||60¾"|
|Height of chassis||4½"|
|With low height castors||3½"|
|With extra low height castors||2⅜"|
|External width legs closed||28¼"|
|Internal width legs open||45¾"|
|Protection class||Lifter - IPX4|
Handset - IPX7
|Battery||24 V, 5.5 Ah sealed lead acid|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Medicaleshop cannot provide any physical service, please contact manufacturer for repair parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.