ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Move power patient lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Buy Maxi Move and get a padded clip sling free
ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Move power patient lift is a mobile passive lift designed for people who either have no capacity to support themselves or who are completely dependent. Maxi Move battery-powered passive sling lift allows a single caregiver to safely manage a wide range of resident/client handling routines. With unrivaled flexibility, stability and reliability, the Maxi Move is the optimum lift for intensive use in the most demanding care environments.
Maxi Move helps caregiver provide a higher quality of care with a new built-in electronic scale and a handheld control unit with a display. Maxi Move is compatible with most low clearance beds and stretchers. Maxi Move is available in an extra low height castor version, with a ground clearance of only 2⅜".
The system offers two unique features: the Stable Vertical System (SVS) and the battery-powered Dynamic Positioning System (DPS). Combined, these two systems create an extremely safe and comfortable sling lift for the entire transfer process, from the initial lift through to effortless fine-tuning in order to find the resident's/client’s most comfortable position.
Maxi Move can:
- Handle routine tasks such as lifting, transfers and repositioning of clients
- Support stretchers - making it an ideal choice for supine lifting of clients in acute care
- Deal with the unforeseen - a client can be safely lifted from the floor in the event of a fall
- Be equipped with an extended jib - for optimum transfers to and from bulky wheelchairs in special care facilities
- Comfortably and securely transfer clients ranging in size from pediatrics to bariatrics - weighing a maximum of 500 lbs.
- Be adjusted quickly for different clients or care routines - making it ideal for facilities with a wide spectrum of client ages, heights and weights
Maxi Move lift comes standard with:
- Hand set
- Two batteries
- One wall charger
- System failure override
- Safe working load 500 lbs.
- Low friction castors, rear two with brakes
- Ergonomically designed manoeuvring handle
- Secondary operating controls mounted on the mast
- Automatic safety cut-off if lowered onto an obstacle
- Positioning handle for precise handling during transfers
- Electrical opening chassis operated via the handheld control unit
- Sling attachment for spreader bar, with a four-point keyhole clip system
- Additional audible warning signal to indicate that the battery requires changing
- Handheld control unit for complete control when working with residents/clients
- Color-coded bar chart on the spreader bar for identification of the correct sling size
- A Battery Discharge Indicator (BDI) with color display to indicate remaining battery power level
- A service indicator measured in hours provides accurate actuator usage, indicating service requirements
- Stable Vertical System (SVS) comprising: a vertical lift, anti-swing, jib, pivot point spreader bar attached and clip sling design
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Move power patient sling lift|
|Maximum safe working load||500 lbs.|
|Maximum safe working load|
if equipped with extended jib:
|Product weight (include combi jib +|
medium power DPS + battery)
|Minimum lifting height (medium DPS)||8¾"|
|Maximum lifting height (medium DPS)||60¾"|
|Height of chassis||4½"|
|With low height castors||3½"|
|With extra low height castors||2⅜"|
|External width legs closed||28¼"|
|Internal width legs open||45¾"|
|Protection class||Lifter - IPX4|
Handset - IPX7
|Battery||24 V, 5.5 Ah sealed lead acid|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.