ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Move power patient lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Buy Maxi Move and get a padded clip sling free
ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Move power patient lift is designed to enable a single caregiver to manage demanding everyday patient or resident transfer and repositioning tasks. Maxi Move is a versatile solution that can be adapted using a variety of spreader bars to accommodate patient transfer needs.
Stable Lifting: Stable vertical lifting action keeps the patient at a constant distance from the mast and in a stable position during lifting and transferring.
Precision Transfers: Integrated with the spreader bar is a powered dynamic positioning system (PDPS) that enables the patient to be repositioned in the sling, minimizing the need for manual handling.
Versatility: Optional interchangeable spreader bars give caregivers a flexible system that also enables them to select from a comprehensive range of slings.
Wide Lifting Range: Dual action telescopic mast, which can be combined with an extended jib, offers a wide lifting range for lifting onto beds and from the floor.
Flexible System with several options available: Optional scale available, as well as three sizes of castors including extra-low to facilitate access under low couches and trolleys.
Maxi Move lift comes standard with:
- Hand set
- Two batteries
- One wall charger
- Safe working load 500 lbs.
- Scale (option): Optional integrated scale supports an efficient weighing routine.
- Telescopic vertical mast: Vertical mast provides stability while the patient is lifted.
- Castor size: Three castor sizes available: standard, low and extra-low to facilitate access under low beds and trolleys.
- Combi attachment: The Combi attachment makes it smooth and easy to change between different spreader bars and stretcher frames.
- Powered DPS: Powered dynamic positioning system (PDPS) minimizes manual handling and improves precision when positioning the patient.
- Dual controls: Dual controls on the mast and the hand control. Using the hand control gives the caregiver the opportunity to move and stay close to the patient and maintain good eye contact throughout the lift and transfer process.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
Note: Arjo Maxi Move Power Patient Lift also available with Manual DPS, it's available upon special request, please call us for a quote…
|ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Move power patient sling lift|
|Maximum safe working load||500 lbs.|
|Maximum safe working load|
if equipped with extended jib:
|Product weight (include combi jib +|
medium power DPS + battery)
|Minimum lifting height (medium DPS)||8¾"|
|Maximum lifting height (medium DPS)||60¾"|
|Height of chassis||4½"|
|With low height castors||3½"|
|With extra low height castors||2⅜"|
|External width legs closed||28¼"|
|Internal width legs open||45¾"|
|Protection class||Lifter - IPX4|
|Handheld control||Handset - IPX7|
|Battery||24 V, 5.5 Ah sealed lead acid|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.