Arjo Maxi Move power patient lift
Arjo Maxi Move power patient lift is designed to allow a single caregiver to handle difficult patient or resident transfer and repositioning tasks on a daily basis. Maxi Move is a versatile solution that can be adapted with a variety of spreader bars to accommodate patient transfer needs.
Stable Lifting: During lifting and transferring, a stable vertical lifting action keeps the patient at a constant distance from the mast and in a stable position.
Precision Transfers: A powered dynamic positioning system (PDPS) is integrated with the spreader bar and allows the patient to be repositioned in the sling, reducing the need for manual handling.
Versatility: Optional interchangeable spreader bars provide caregivers with a versatile system that also allows them to choose from a wide variety of slings.
Wide Lifting Range: A dual-action telescopic mast, when combined with an extended jib, provides a wide lifting range for lifting onto and from beds.
Flexible System with several options available: There is an optional scale, as well as three sizes of castors, including extra-low castors for easier access under low couches and trolleys.
- Safe working load 500 lbs.
- Scale (option): Optional integrated scale supports an efficient weighing routine.
- Telescopic vertical mast: Vertical mast provides stability while the patient is lifted.
- Castor size: Three castor sizes available: standard, low, and extra-low to facilitate access under low beds and trolleys.
- Combi attachment: The Combi attachment makes it smooth and easy to change between different spreader bars and stretcher frames.
- Powered DPS: Powered dynamic positioning system (PDPS) minimizes manual handling and improves precision when positioning the patient.
- Dual controls: Dual controls on the mast and the hand control. Using hand control gives the caregiver the opportunity to move and stay close to the patient and maintain good eye contact throughout the lift and transfer process.
Maxi Move lift comes standard with:
- Two batteries
- One wall charger
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only using the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
Note: Arjo Maxi Move Power Patient Lift is also available with Manual DPS, it's available upon special request, please call us for a quote…
|Arjo Maxi Move power patient sling lift|
|Maximum safe working load||500 lbs.|
|Maximum safe working load|
if equipped with extended jib:
|Product weight (include combi jib +|
medium power DPS + battery)
|Minimum lifting height (medium DPS)||8¾"|
|Maximum lifting height (medium DPS)||60¾"|
|Height of chassis||4½"|
|With low height castors||3½"|
|With extra low height castors||2⅜"|
|External width legs closed||28¼"|
|Internal width legs open||45¾"|
|Protection class||Lifter - IPX4|
|Handheld control||Handset - IPX7|
|Battery||24 V, 5.5 Ah sealed lead acid|
- Arjo products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.